Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default tennis ball steady rest - tennis ball.jpg (0/1)

Discussed in rec.crafts.woodturning...
Figured that while I was posting pictures, I might as well do the tennis ball
thing..

The cat hair bonded to the ball might be a clue as to the source of the ball...
All 5 shop kitty's are ****ed..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:

.... snip

The cat hair bonded to the ball might be a clue as to the source of the
ball... All 5 shop kitty's are ****ed..

... and somebody's going to drink out of that cup? Eeewww ...

Neat idea BTW

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:12:21 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

mac davis wrote:

... snip

The cat hair bonded to the ball might be a clue as to the source of the
ball... All 5 shop kitty's are ****ed..

... and somebody's going to drink out of that cup? Eeewww ...

I hope not... they're supposed to be on display at a winery..

Neat idea BTW

Thanks, but not mine.. I saw it in the AAW tips section and passed it along..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:30:28 -0500, "Henry" wrote:

Call the hair an enhancement then increase the price.

Henry

Fortunately, the hair stuck to the ball, not the wood.. *g*

Can't raise the price, I made the mistake of taking a commission on the damn
goblets..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Tennis court construction - any good information on web? [email protected] UK diy 6 August 28th 07 10:23 PM
build inexpensive outdoor table tennis room? Broons Bane UK diy 1 May 27th 07 09:26 PM
Tennis elbow Eigenvector Home Repair 13 May 6th 07 02:40 AM
Hitachi's and tennis shoe designers... Joe Woodworking 26 January 17th 07 09:09 AM
TENNIS BALL TREBUCHET J T Woodworking 3 February 26th 05 07:44 PM