Metalworking (rec.crafts.metalworking) Discuss various aspects of working with metal, such as machining, welding, metal joining, screwing, casting, hardening/tempering, blacksmithing/forging, spinning and hammer work, sheet metal work.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #131   Report Post  
Old March 14th 16, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jan 2016
Posts: 99
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:08:54 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:35:29 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:14:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 07:26:19 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:02:37 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:27:57 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:09:28 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:56:30 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:24:46 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:


No, of course not. He'd have trouble understanding the instructions
that come with a toothbrush. Must be his high snicker IQ.

I keep forgetting what he said it was, 154 or 157? Or did he up the
ante from there, somewhere along the line? d8-)


"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

Wieber was/wasn't a Mensa member.

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...c3c389ba595b74


I think that his inability to tell a credible lie indicates
below-average intelligence. A conclusion that's bolstered by the fact
that Wieber lives in his beater truck most of the time. Of course
there may well be a web page that "proves" that it's common for highly
intelligent mensa member/non members to live in trucks. I'm looking
forward to seeing how many such people have run up, what is it Wieber,
4 new liens in the last year?

I've lost count.

But if his IQ is over 150, he's probably a member of the Triple-Nine
Society. None of that pansy Mensa stuff.

Triple-Niners live in Citroens, and drink Rosée de Montagne.

Very funny! Too bad Wieber can't afford to rent a Smart car to spend
some nights in.

Why the hell would I want a Smart Car?


You need to try harder to keep up there Mr. Phony IQ. Oh wait, you
were using my joke as an excuse to convince me that your old junk is
desirable? Thereby demonstrating that you're smarter than your posts
and poverty indicate? LOL


Your joke? You were not joking, you were serious as a heart attack.


You're so thick I can't even.

Which old junk are you refering to?


Everything, including your brain, which if it was ever any good, was
jacked up, stripped, and left on blocks a long time ago.

  #133   Report Post  
Old March 14th 16, 09:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:44:31 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:02:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 07:22:21 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 20:32:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:27:57 -0700,
wrote:



"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

Wieber was/wasn't a Mensa member.

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...c3c389ba595b74


I think that his inability to tell a credible lie indicates
below-average intelligence. A conclusion that's bolstered by the fact
that Wieber lives in his beater truck most of the time. Of course
there may well be a web page that "proves" that it's common for highly
intelligent mensa member/non members to live in trucks. I'm looking
forward to seeing how many such people have run up, what is it Wieber,
4 new liens in the last year?

(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year. (VBG)

Is adding seven! VBGs supposed to add credibility to your ridiculous
lying? Who would be stupid enough to believe that you're paying off
past years at the same time you're running up late fees and a new lien
on the current year?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C


Odd..I only see 18 months of tax bills in the recent past.


sigh Hey Mr. Phony IQ, did you think of clicking "previous years
bills" to see the previous years bills?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H

Lien after lien, the sure sign of success!


You said NEW leins. So you lied again?

They did get the last years bill wrong as they reassesed


Stupid explanations for an individual bill might fool someone if you
hadn't been a deadbeat for DECADES!


Deadbeat? So what other bills do I owe? (hint..nothing, not a ****ing
thing) Please post a list and your cites. Use all the whitespace you
need.


Tell you what..you pay all my back taxes


Oh yeah, THAT makes sense. What did you say your IQ was again?


Of course it makes sense. You get to feel "superior" and Ill back it
up. Given you dont have much else going for you...that should be worth
a few grand. Id even testify you were good for your money to your
bookie.

Btw..what is it that you do again for a living? And please..provide
cites this time. Your continued failure to do just that indicates you
were lying in the past when you claimed to be a condom tester in gay
nightclub.

How
is it that a Mensa member/non member can't see the wisdom of obeying
this law? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_holes


So what is your suggestion? How do I change this?
"you should stop and change what you are doing, rather than carrying
on and exacerbating the situation."

Im open to all suggestions, even from you.


I'd make a list if there was the slightest chance you'd listen to
reason, or have the will to work instead of pounding your keyboard. So
I'll only write out number one, even though it's the least likely
thing you're capable of admitting or changing.

1. Stop lying.


Lying about what?

Still waiting for that reasoned listing you are going to give me.
Feel free to use all the whitespace you need.

Gunner
  #134   Report Post  
Old March 14th 16, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jan 2016
Posts: 99
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:04:40 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:44:31 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:02:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 07:22:21 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 20:32:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:27:57 -0700,
wrote:



"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

Wieber was/wasn't a Mensa member.

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...c3c389ba595b74


I think that his inability to tell a credible lie indicates
below-average intelligence. A conclusion that's bolstered by the fact
that Wieber lives in his beater truck most of the time. Of course
there may well be a web page that "proves" that it's common for highly
intelligent mensa member/non members to live in trucks. I'm looking
forward to seeing how many such people have run up, what is it Wieber,
4 new liens in the last year?

(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year. (VBG)

Is adding seven! VBGs supposed to add credibility to your ridiculous
lying? Who would be stupid enough to believe that you're paying off
past years at the same time you're running up late fees and a new lien
on the current year?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

Odd..I only see 18 months of tax bills in the recent past.


sigh Hey Mr. Phony IQ, did you think of clicking "previous years
bills" to see the previous years bills?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H

Lien after lien, the sure sign of success!


You said NEW leins.


Well, I was guessing at the number based on your decades-long history
of only occasionally paying. Which means that every year there's at
least one new recording, and most years there are several. Last year
you had one first-time lien in August, then one 2nd ten-year extension
and two 3rd ten-year extension in December. That's a total of four
recordings in five months, as anyone can see here
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp. Now, if you want to brag that 2nd and 3rd
ten-year! extensions don't really count... LOL

You on the other hand wrote: "(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that
many in the last year. (VBG)"

In fact, the evidence is that you haven't paid anything at all for
nearly three years!
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H

So you lied again?


As always, your only talent is demanding that others help you clarify
exactly how helpless you are. What was the point of claiming to be
paying off debts, when anyone can see that it's an absurd lie?

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.
  #135   Report Post  
Old March 15th 16, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:04:40 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:44:31 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:02:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 07:22:21 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 20:32:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:27:57 -0700,
wrote:



"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

Wieber was/wasn't a Mensa member.

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...c3c389ba595b74


I think that his inability to tell a credible lie indicates
below-average intelligence. A conclusion that's bolstered by the fact
that Wieber lives in his beater truck most of the time. Of course
there may well be a web page that "proves" that it's common for highly
intelligent mensa member/non members to live in trucks. I'm looking
forward to seeing how many such people have run up, what is it Wieber,
4 new liens in the last year?

(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year. (VBG)

Is adding seven! VBGs supposed to add credibility to your ridiculous
lying? Who would be stupid enough to believe that you're paying off
past years at the same time you're running up late fees and a new lien
on the current year?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

Odd..I only see 18 months of tax bills in the recent past.

sigh Hey Mr. Phony IQ, did you think of clicking "previous years
bills" to see the previous years bills?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H

Lien after lien, the sure sign of success!


You said NEW leins.


Well, I was guessing at the number based on your decades-long history
of only occasionally paying. Which means that every year there's at
least one new recording, and most years there are several. Last year
you had one first-time lien in August, then one 2nd ten-year extension
and two 3rd ten-year extension in December. That's a total of four
recordings in five months, as anyone can see here
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp. Now, if you want to brag that 2nd and 3rd
ten-year! extensions don't really count... LOL

You on the other hand wrote: "(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that
many in the last year. (VBG)"

In fact, the evidence is that you haven't paid anything at all for
nearly three years!
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H


Actually..I did pay 4 of them late last year. Sorry to disappoint
you. Shrug. Why they arent showing up..no idea.


So you lied again?


As always, your only talent is demanding that others help you clarify
exactly how helpless you are. What was the point of claiming to be
paying off debts, when anyone can see that it's an absurd lie?''


Demanding others help me???? Cites! Or is this just your normal
bull**** and puffery. Of course it is. Use as much white space as you
need to provide you cites to back up your claim. Failure to do so will
simply show you are a cocksucker of the worst sort.


If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.


Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?. And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!

Snicker

Gunner


  #136   Report Post  
Old March 15th 16, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jan 2016
Posts: 99
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700, wrote:


If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.


Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)


Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.


What the hell are you blabbering about?

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.


My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!


Summing up, exactly as I said. First you told a stupid and easily
debunked lie. Then you wrote a bunch more rubbish in a pathetic
attempt to defend yourself. Wasting more of your life and fooling
absolutely no one.
  #137   Report Post  
Old March 15th 16, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:


If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.


Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)


Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.


Cites?

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.


What the hell are you blabbering about?


So you are actually as stupid as you appear to be? My condolences to
your family.

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.


My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.


Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!


Summing up, exactly as I said. First you told a stupid and easily
debunked lie. Then you wrote a bunch more rubbish in a pathetic
attempt to defend yourself. Wasting more of your life and fooling
absolutely no one.


Still waiting for your "debunking". You do prattle and blather a
lot..but nothing hard ever is presented. So keep up the prattling and
blither..it simply makes me laugh. Shrug

Gunner
  #138   Report Post  
Old March 15th 16, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jan 2016
Posts: 99
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:


If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)


Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.


Cites?


?? OK, here's one of your preposterous IQ quotes again:

"last time I had my IQ checked (which of course means absolutly
nothing) it was 165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

I said that in fact you hadn't made any payments for nearly three
years, and proved it with these links.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

Now you seem to be saying you don't understand how receipts work.

Hmm, how to show an example of a normal person using a receipt to
prove he's paid for something. But in a way that someone who claims to
have a genius-level IQ might understand. OK, Johnny buys a Twix bar,
and proves he paid for it by showing his receipt. Here's what the
receipt looks like. http://tinyurl.com/j3mrtho Notice that receipts
are issued for even the smallest items, and how easy it is to post
one. If only they issued receipts for lying about making payments, eh
Wieber? Because then you could post something other than bafflegab.

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.


My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.


Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.


Cites! LOL

You know, there's a big difference between calling people liars, as
you do constantly, and proving someone's a liar, as I've done. Let's
see you do the later. You can't, it's that simple.

Still waiting for your "debunking". You do prattle and blather a
lot..but nothing hard ever is presented. So keep up the prattling and
blither..it simply makes me laugh. Shrug


Glad that you enjoy laughing at my posts. I'll quote you if anyone
accuses me of being too hard on you. But I probably won't have to
because most people can see that you deserve to lie in the bed you've
made.
  #139   Report Post  
Old March 16th 16, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:45:44 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:


If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.


Cites?


?? OK, here's one of your preposterous IQ quotes again:

"last time I had my IQ checked (which of course means absolutly
nothing) it was 165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f


And of course, it meant absolutely nothing. You have a hard time
comprehending that statement dont you? The test was about as bogus as
any Ive ever taken. And you have a problem with that? Really?

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."


Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

I said that in fact you hadn't made any payments for nearly three
years, and proved it with these links.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C


They obviously either didnt post..or they posted for a much earlier
year. Feel free to contact them.

Now you seem to be saying you don't understand how receipts work.


You obviously seem to not understand I really dont give much of a ****
about responding to what you ask for. Im only keeping you out of the
bozo bin as a hobby...when I dont have anything else to do. You will
notice long periods of time where I dont post, nor respond to you? Im
busy, most often busy working. You are simply a bit of fluff to kick
around and watch you puff up and stew. (VBG)

Hmm, how to show an example of a normal person using a receipt to
prove he's paid for something. But in a way that someone who claims to
have a genius-level IQ might understand. OK, Johnny buys a Twix bar,
and proves he paid for it by showing his receipt. Here's what the
receipt looks like. http://tinyurl.com/j3mrtho Notice that receipts
are issued for even the smallest items, and how easy it is to post
one. If only they issued receipts for lying about making payments, eh
Wieber? Because then you could post something other than bafflegab.

Why would Johnny need to prove he bought a Twix bar over a year later,
to some asshole who wants to see it? Johnny isnt a dummy..and Johnny
simply doesnt care (VBG) Im not going to show you how much money I
made last month either. Why should I? Your NOT my Da...and I dont
much like you..and only respond to you to **** with you, because you
are a twisted little prick and I love shoveing bamboo splinters into
your eye sockets (figuratively..kinda sorta)

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.


Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.


Cites! LOL


Oh come on now..even you know that.

You know, there's a big difference between calling people liars, as
you do constantly, and proving someone's a liar, as I've done. Let's
see you do the later. You can't, it's that simple.


(VBG)

Still waiting for your "debunking". You do prattle and blather a
lot..but nothing hard ever is presented. So keep up the prattling and
blither..it simply makes me laugh. Shrug


Glad that you enjoy laughing at my posts. I'll quote you if anyone
accuses me of being too hard on you. But I probably won't have to
because most people can see that you deserve to lie in the bed you've
made.


Ayup. Sure do. Absolutely. And Ive said otherwise? Really?

(VBG)


Gunner
  #140   Report Post  
Old March 16th 16, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,529
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:


If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)


Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.


Cites?

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.


What the hell are you blabbering about?


So you are actually as stupid as you appear to be? My condolences to
your family.

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.


My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.


Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.


Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

--
Ed Huntress


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs.... Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 28 March 26th 16 04:06 AM
OT Global warming harryagain[_2_] UK diy 49 January 13th 14 09:44 PM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it ..[_2_] UK diy 29 December 19th 09 09:53 AM
Musing about warming up. Arch Woodturning 5 February 7th 06 06:45 PM
Warming up daler Home Repair 1 January 25th 05 01:16 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2020 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"

 

Copyright © 2017