Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why is Ray Keller Tolerated In This Group

This **** has never posted anything in regards to metalworking that I can remember. He seems to be some asshole that Mark Wieber dragged in here. He needs to go.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 5:49:05 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
This **** has never posted anything in regards to metalworking that I can remember. He seems to be some asshole that Mark Wieber dragged in here. He needs to go.

I agree with you with one exception. I do not think that Gunner recruited him.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 5:49:05 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
This **** has never posted anything in regards to metalworking that I can remember. He seems to be some asshole that Mark Wieber dragged in here. He needs to go.

I agree with you with one exception. I do not think that Gunner recruited him.

Dan

I think they're pals. At one point I thought Ray Keller was Mark Wieber.

Regardless, if Ray Keller posted *any* metalworking content I'd shut the **** up. That's my only beef - 100 percent off topic 100 percent of the time.. If this group has any chance of being salvaged someone who posts 100 percent off topic 100 percent of the time needs to be run out of here.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:00:27 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I gotta say Dan , I've never seen the Bank Queer post anything about
metalworking either ... and I took his statement to mean that Keller
followed Gunner here from another group .

--
Snag

I can not think of any posts about metalworking that he did. But he does post about thing someone else has done, or has for sale.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 4:35:38 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:00:27 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I gotta say Dan , I've never seen the Bank Queer post anything about
metalworking either ... and I took his statement to mean that Keller
followed Gunner here from another group .

--
Snag

I can not think of any posts about metalworking that he did. But he does post about thing someone else has done, or has for sale.

Dan

I've never even seen that and I've looked.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:00:27 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I took his statement to mean that Keller followed Gunner
here from another group .

I wonder if you followed them in here too, Terry.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 5:49:05 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
This **** has never posted anything in regards to
metalworking that I can remember.

The righties in here love the fantasy talk. They probably all like fux news, too. They probably like Bill O'Reilly First he says, "I am a journalist" and then later says "I tend to bloviate".

I bet its the only thing that keeps them going.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 8:21:29 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 5:49:05 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
This **** has never posted anything in regards to metalworking that I can remember. He seems to be some asshole that Mark Wieber dragged in here. He needs to go.

I agree with you with one exception. I do not think that Gunner
recruited him.

I think they're pals. At one point I thought Ray Keller was Mark Wieber.

Regardless, if Ray Keller posted *any* metalworking content I'd
shut the **** up. That's my only beef - 100 percent off topic
100 percent of the time. If this group has any chance of being
salvaged someone who posts 100 percent off topic 100 percent
of the time needs to be run out of here.

If you told me that members of that clique brought people in here from alt.survival, misc.survivalism and alt.guns just to stalk and troll, it would certainly not surprise me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 1:09:42 PM UTC-8, slow eddy got it partially right. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day:
On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 12:41:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:00:27 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I took his statement to mean that Keller followed Gunner
here from another group .

I wonder if you followed them in here too, Terry.

Since you're pretty new here, this is the rundown. I think that
Winston will back this up.

The cross-posting started with Gunner, over a decade ago. He used to
post long copypasta diatribes, like Keller does now, and cross-post
them to the kook NGs he hung out in. This brought in a freakshow of
Gunner's buddies.

One of Gunner's and Banquer's antagonists, Cliff (now deceased)
thought this was a great idea and he picked it up. He made it even
worse. Jon Ball ("Rudy Canoza," "Fred C. Dobbs," and a dozen or so
other nyms) crawled in on the tail end of that. Those trolls have no
interest in metalworking but were just looking for a fight.

Now some of them add RCM to their cross-post lists on their own. Ball
is even here from time to time without any cross-posts. They're just a
sick bunch of trolls.

Terry is not one of them. He discusses metalworking.

--
Ed Huntress

As per usual you get half truths and lies from slow eddy.

It wasn't Cliff Huprich that destroyed this group despite slow eddies lies that he was part of it. Cliff Huprich was a very sick man who was often bed ridden. He needed an outlet to unleash his anger on as he was in chronic pain. When I stopped responding to Cliff Huprich's bull**** he decided to go after Mark Wieber and others he called "wingers". Cliff Huprich was a very smart guy who wasn't much of a machinist but he was a good APT programmer and he was very good at math. His knowledge of CADCAM programming became so dated that in later years he worked doing IT type jobs for big companies. He knew his way around UNIX. Cliff was a very sharp guy with a massive ego. His big problem was his physical heath and the fact that his physical limitations caused the world to pass him buy. This was especially true when it came to modern CADCAM. The difference between Cliff Huprich and Mark Wieber was that Cliff Huprich knew the large machining business (think Pratt and Whitney jet engines, GE, Holden, etc.)very well. However, Cliff didn't know jack **** about small to medium sized machining job shops and tried to apply big shop mentality to small shops which failed him miserably. I've spent a fair amount of time talking to his sister. She's a very, very nice person. Cliff Huprich was so miserable that he ended up alienating his entire family including his sister.

The two people who had done the most damage to this group are Mark Wieber and Jonathan Ball of Pasadena, CA. Once again slow eddy got it wrong. Jonathan Ball has at least 100 aliases that he uses here. He's a complete ****bag and he's nuts.

Terry Coombs is a self-taught manual machinist who isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. He likes to brag about doing things like making fly cutters or boring heads. For people like myself who went to trade school / took adult education for machining/toolmaking these are the kinds of projects you do in your first 6 months. Coombs hasn't advanced very far and his a right wing nut job just like Loud.

Hope this helped.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 12:47:09 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 5:49:05 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
This **** has never posted anything in regards to
metalworking that I can remember.

The righties in here love the fantasy talk. They probably all like fux news, too. They probably like Bill O'Reilly First he says, "I am a journalist" and then later says "I tend to bloviate".

I bet its the only thing that keeps them going.

I keep wondering when the GOP is going to return to its conservative Barry Goldwater roots.

Both parties are a complete mess:

Jeb Bush? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Hillary Clinton? No thanks.

America can do better. American must do better.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:55:41 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

[...]

He most certainly was the major instigator, after Gunner. Cliff and I
had regular email exchanges. I implored him to stop the cross-posting.
He wouldn't do it, and wouldn't tell me why.

[...]

He moved from Pasadena, years ago. He lives in Sacramento.

Ball is just one of many trolls who foul up RCM with cross-posting.

Jonathan Ball has at least 100 aliases that he uses here. He's a complete ****bag and he's nuts.

Terry Coombs is a self-taught manual machinist who isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. He likes to brag about doing things like making fly cutters or boring heads. For people like myself who went to trade school / took adult education for machining/toolmaking these are the kinds of projects you do in your first 6 months. Coombs hasn't advanced very far and his a right wing nut job just like Loud.

Hope this helped.

You sure have had a change of heart about Cliff, now that he's dead.
You used to call him a liar (no surprise, that's what liars do -- call
other people liars) and an idiot.

But he was neither. He had you pegged from the start. Here's a modest
little reminder:

=================================
7/17/10

[replying to Banquer's sock puppet, Haywood JaBlowme]

And permanently stuck on stupid (as we all know).
You are an industry-wide joke.

Keep up the good work !!!
--
Cliff

3/1/10

www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com

[
Why I Don?t Cover Discount CADCAM
Coming soon.
]

What a drooling idiot.
Plus we are still waiting to hear how his replacment of 100+ seats
of pro-engineer with Unigraphics went (was to be finished by 1 Jan
2009) AND see his long promised "3 3 ring binders full of tips &
tricks" (like laminated pictures of right triangles).
--
Cliff

10/27/10

T-Splines, VX & banquer

Someone should ask the clueless buzzword king how he can drill
holes in it (T-splines) AND (his holy grail) change counterbored holes
to countersunk (because the engineers & designers are stupid) with a
wave of the fairy wand (or a sheaf of glossy ads). Then move the holes
g. Drilling simple holes with MasterCam gives him fits.
--
Cliff

7/16/09

I just LOVES to see JB hosing them....I dont think he is outspoken
enough though.

Check his old posts on "Windows Native" ....
Or the Clueless Buzzword King threads ... massive
confusion & self-contradictions. Not knowing what the words mean
hurts him a lot but often ends up being hysterical.

--
Cliff

7/6/10

[about Jon being made a fool on the VX Forum]

He responded with an ad for UG & claimed to be a Pro-E user at
Qualcom. He's never used either & remains utterly clueless & full of
ads & BS. And he's long-gone from Qualcom too.

What packs of lies & clueless BS.

As usual ... but his blank looks when asked for details on
his vapid claims were as expected. He had no clues what he
was being asked about.

Also good:
http://forum.featurecam.com/viewtopi...anquer#p405 8
He has absolutely no idea why the shortest path for drilling a lot
of holes would matter. Absolutely none.
Even "g-coder05" must be certain he's a flaming idiot.
--
Cliff

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:19:53 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:

There is no way at this point that an idiot like you could ever
understand the complex relationship I have had with Dave Thomson.

Is it on one of your S&M kink sites?
--
Cliff

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 6:41:29 PM UTC-8, sloe eddy once again did what he does best... he failed:

slow eddy useless bull**** that no one I know gives a **** about snipped

Cliff is just someone else that an idiot like you tries to fit into a neat little box. It makes you look like a complete moron and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Many years ago I began to realize that Cliff wasn't right. After Cliff died I contacted his sister and she filled in the blanks with specifics. She's a very, very nice person. She told me quite a bit about Cliff that I haven't and never will reveal. I'm actually very grateful to her for doing that. From what I can tell she feels bad that he distanced himself from her in the last years of his life. You can always contact her if you care.

http://www.lotusbloodstock.com/contact-us.html

I made it very clear to her before she told me anything that Cliff hated me and why. She didn't seem to care. In fact, telling her that made things easier between her and I. She's a very classy lady and totally unlike Cliff. One thing I did tell her is how Mark Wieber has lied frequently about having Cliff taken care of. She found that as ridiculous as I did and thought it was just pathetic.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 20:03:21 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 6:41:29 PM UTC-8, sloe eddy once again did what he does best... he failed:

slow eddy useless bull**** that no one I know gives a **** about snipped

In other words, Jon tries to hide the facts again.

Cliff is just someone else that an idiot like you tries to fit into a neat little box.

Let's see...the "box" you used for him was "liar" and "idiot." I never
found him to be either. He was pretty abrasive at times.

It makes you look like a complete moron and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

It's those mirrored sunglasses you wear, Bonkers.

Many years ago I began to realize that Cliff wasn't right. After Cliff died I contacted his sister and she filled in the blanks with specifics. She's a very, very nice person. She told me quite a bit about Cliff that I haven't and never will reveal. I'm actually very grateful to her for doing that. From what I can tell she feels bad that he distanced himself from her in the last years of his life. You can always contact her if you care.

http://www.lotusbloodstock.com/contact-us.html

Oh, right. I'm going to start calling his relatives to check out a
Bonkers story. Not.

I made it very clear to her before she told me anything that Cliff hated me and why.

I talked to Cliff a lot and I never thought he hated you. He just
thought you were disgusting and, at the same time, comical. He thought
your WESTEC fist fight was going to live forever in the annals of
trade-show infamy. g

She didn't seem to care. In fact, telling her that made things easier between her and I. She's a very classy lady and totally unlike Cliff. One thing I did tell her is how Mark Wieber has lied frequently about having Cliff taken care of. She found that as ridiculous as I did and thought it was just pathetic.

Nobody with a brain takes Gunner's threats as anything but an
obnoxious joke.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 2:19:22 AM UTC-8, slow eddy wrote nothing of value and what little he did write was wrong, bull**** or just outright lies:

slow eddy worthless drivel snipped

slow eddy was never able to come to terms with who Cliff Huprich was. He still can't. No surprise there.