Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why is Ray Keller Tolerated In This Group

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 4:35:38 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:00:27 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I gotta say Dan , I've never seen the Bank Queer post anything about
metalworking either ... and I took his statement to mean that Keller
followed Gunner here from another group .

--
Snag

I can not think of any posts about metalworking that he did. But he does post about thing someone else has done, or has for sale.

Dan

I've never even seen that and I've looked.