Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tight arbor nut..

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 10:59:35 AM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

So, this "Snarl" doesn't know anything either yet pretends to?

No, I think "Pretend MachinisT is all on his own. Even his imaginary

friends won't acknowledge him.

He only imagines that he has imaginary friends.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---

You only imagine that your detached buildings will ever have roofs that don't leak.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 11:32:06 AM UTC-7, pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 07 Jun 2014

13:59:35 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Tom Gardner wrote:

So, this "Snarl" doesn't know anything either yet pretends to?

No, I think "Pretend MachinisT is all on his own. Even his imaginary

friends won't acknowledge him.

He only imagines that he has imaginary friends.

Not his fault that his imaginary friends don't want to play with

him.

--

pyotr filipivich

Just because they're invisible doesn't mean they are your friends.

Who's fault is it that you're far too stupid to realize what Mastercam is?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

So, this "Snarl" doesn't know anything either yet pretends to?
No, I think "Pretend MachinisT is all on his own. Even his imaginary
friends won't acknowledge him.

He only imagines that he has imaginary friends.

Not his fault that his imaginary friends don't want to play with
him.

Can you imagine that he imagines that they ever liked him?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

So, this "Snarl" doesn't know anything either yet pretends to?

No, I think "Pretend MachinisT is all on his own. Even his imaginary

friends won't acknowledge him.

He only imagines that he has imaginary friends.

Not his fault that his imaginary friends don't want to play with

him.

Can you imagine that he imagines that they ever liked him?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---

Can you imagine that you ever had any machining ability?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 08 Jun 2014
09:49:55 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Tom Gardner wrote:

So, this "Snarl" doesn't know anything either yet pretends to?
No, I think "Pretend MachinisT is all on his own. Even his imaginary
friends won't acknowledge him.

He only imagines that he has imaginary friends.

Not his fault that his imaginary friends don't want to play with
him.

Can you imagine that he imagines that they ever liked him?

I could have, but I don't. I mean, if his imaginary friends
don't like him, then why should I waste a fantasy on him.

as someone who shall remain unrecalled used to use as a sig file
put it:

"This is not The Dream. This is what I do one weekends.
The Dream involves a pair of red head twins, a hot tub, and lots
of chocolate covered strawberries."

Or something along those lines.

tschus
pyotr "I think I'll have the soup" fillipivich

--
pyotr filipivich

Can't get sink tap tight - help please robgraham UK diy 9 January 9th 11 08:01 PM
Tight lid on pickle jar David J UK diy 48 September 18th 10 03:41 PM
RAS Too Tight Hoosierpopi Woodworking 12 June 4th 08 02:54 AM
Replacing hose bib - How tight is tight? Jay Steiner Home Repair 4 October 24th 06 06:52 AM
Cheap Enco drill press arbor vs. Jacobs arbor Alex Metalworking 1 January 9th 06 05:23 AM