Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tight arbor nut..

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 08 Jun 2014
09:49:55 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 07 Jun 2014
13:59:35 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Tom Gardner wrote:

So, this "Snarl" doesn't know anything either yet pretends to?
No, I think "Pretend MachinisT is all on his own. Even his imaginary
friends won't acknowledge him.

He only imagines that he has imaginary friends.

Not his fault that his imaginary friends don't want to play with
him.

Can you imagine that he imagines that they ever liked him?

I could have, but I don't. I mean, if his imaginary friends
don't like him, then why should I waste a fantasy on him.

as someone who shall remain unrecalled used to use as a sig file
put it:

"This is not The Dream. This is what I do one weekends.
The Dream involves a pair of red head twins, a hot tub, and lots
of chocolate covered strawberries."

Or something along those lines.

tschus
pyotr "I think I'll have the soup" fillipivich

--
pyotr filipivich