Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT, sorta

Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/6/2014 6:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

The whisk brush is a work of art as are the daubers and antler handle
brushes!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JB JB is offline

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

Some really, really beautiful stuff there. If I only had 1000x more patience
and skill.........

JB

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/7/2014 6:55 AM, JB wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

Some really, really beautiful stuff there. If I only had 1000x more patience
and skill.........

JB

There's never enough time to acquire all the skills you wish you could!

Sorta OT, what can I do with this? Jon Anderson Metalworking 3 May 28th 11 12:23 AM
OT Sorta Maybe, maybe not Leon Woodworking 19 July 20th 08 07:55 PM
Putting in a Window (sorta OT, but only sorta) FunkySpaceCowboy Woodworking 0 November 15th 05 03:58 PM
Sorta OT Edwin Pawlowski Home Repair 2 March 28th 05 08:07 PM
OT Sorta... Joe Woodworking 0 February 1st 05 11:29 PM