DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT, sorta (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/367513-ot-sorta.html)

Larry Jaques[_4_] February 6th 14 11:39 PM

OT, sorta

Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.

Tom Gardner[_6_] February 6th 14 11:53 PM

OT, sorta

On 2/6/2014 6:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

The whisk brush is a work of art as are the daubers and antler handle
brushes!

JB February 7th 14 11:55 AM

OT, sorta

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

Some really, really beautiful stuff there. If I only had 1000x more patience
and skill.........

JB

Tom Gardner[_6_] February 7th 14 09:12 PM

OT, sorta

On 2/7/2014 6:55 AM, JB wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Look at the pretty metal tools!

http://www.pinterest.com/abetterthin...d-other-vices/

I kinda like the Raumgestalt nails, the Seth Gould chasing hammer
(first), the 1901 ropemaking tool, the flintlock ignition pics, the
rivet presses, those shorty bearded hatchets, the Versatool, the
Yagatan, the feathery Damascus knife blade, the manual chainsaw, the
Studley tool chest, the satanic hammer, and the ginormous North Wales
anvil.

Call me a tool whore, but I purely love 'em!

Some really, really beautiful stuff there. If I only had 1000x more patience
and skill.........

JB

There's never enough time to acquire all the skills you wish you could!