Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Despairing of EVER getting a coherent ethical justification forwealth redistribution

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:13:20 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

No, there aren't. That's just stupid - typical Bugster ****wittery.

If there are 10 unemployed sociology majors and one opening for a brain

surgeon, those 10 idiots with worthless degrees aren't competing for

that position.

Still waiting for your explanation of why posting OT stuff in RCM is ethical.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:31:33 PM UTC-5, Dan Caster's conscience (huh) wrote:

Still waiting for your explanation of why your failure to criticize

gummer for off-topic posting is ethical.

Why do you think your double standard is ethical?

Actually I have criticized Gunner for off topic posting. Not often, but I did do it. But Rudy posts so many OT messages, and cross posts to RCM when the original message is not posted to RCM. And then claims to be ethical. And tries to change the subject when anyone points out what an ass Rudy is. I tend to agree with what Rudy says, but he says it in the wrong place.. He has no couths, that is he is uncouth. And I suspect that Rudy is a teenager. Certainly acts like one.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:25:36 PM UTC-5, Dan Caster's conscience (huh) w

I've been reading and posting here for several years, and I've never

seen you do it once. Never seen you criticize any of the other

knuckle-draggers for it, either.

Sorry, I can not help you with memory or comprehension problems. And that is especially true when you hide behind pseudonyms

Dan.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:25:36 PM UTC-5, Dan Caster's conscience (huh) wrote:

I've been reading and posting here for several years, and I've never

seen you do it once. Never seen you criticize any of the other

knuckle-draggers for it, either.

Funny, but I googled and google says " Dan Caster's conscience ( huh) " has only posted twice and both posts were in 2014. So I think you must be lying when you say you have been reading and posting for several years.Such a newby.

Dan