Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dan Caster's conscience (huh) Dan Caster's conscience (huh) is offline

Default Despairing of EVER getting a coherent ethical justification forwealth redistribution

On 1/22/2014 5:05 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:31:33 PM UTC-5, Dan Caster's conscience (huh) wrote:

Still waiting for your explanation of why your failure to criticize

gummer for off-topic posting is ethical.

Why do you think your double standard is ethical?

Actually I have criticized Gunner for off topic posting. Not often, but I did do it.

I've been reading and posting here for several years, and I've never
seen you do it once. Never seen you criticize any of the other
knuckle-draggers for it, either.