Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oddest story of the year.

Last summer, someone dumped garbage in the back yard of my
warehouse. I am sure that whoever did it, did it to not pay for
disposal. It was non-food garbage,fortunately. As I was cleaning it, I
guessed that it belonged to a deceased person whose house probably was
cleaned up by their children.

Pretty boring so far.

As I was cleaning up, I noticed a bunch of solder spools and
accessories for making stained glass windows. (and lots of stained
glass pieces).

I put up that stuff on ebay as one lot and it sold yesterday for
$150.