Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29935 Ignoramus29935 is offline

Default Oddest story of the year.

On 2013-12-24, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus29935 wrote:

Last summer, someone dumped garbage in the back yard of my
warehouse. I am sure that whoever did it, did it to not pay for
disposal. It was non-food garbage,fortunately. As I was cleaning it, I
guessed that it belonged to a deceased person whose house probably was
cleaned up by their children.

Pretty boring so far.

As I was cleaning up, I noticed a bunch of solder spools and
accessories for making stained glass windows. (and lots of stained
glass pieces).

I put up that stuff on ebay as one lot and it sold yesterday for
$150.

Iggy, only you could manage to profit from people illegally dumping
garbage on your property. The rest of us would end up with some sort of
hazmat incident and be on the national news...

That's what I keep telling my guys, make sure that your name does not
appear in newspapers...