Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Not Metal Related Per Say But..

I know we have a lot of motorcycle riders here...

I know some of you follow the "drama" here at AutoDrill via this and
other forums...

So, here is a bit more for you:

Follow my friend and AutoDrill's shop foreman Juan Carlos as he rides
a motorcycle from New Jersey to the southern tip of Argentina. The guy
is 67 years old!

http://drill-hq.com/2013/12/autodril...by-motorcycle/

--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe "Dufu" wrote:
I know we have a lot of motorcycle riders here...

I know some of you follow the "drama" here at AutoDrill via this and
other forums...

So, here is a bit more for you:

Follow my friend and AutoDrill's shop foreman Juan Carlos as he rides
a motorcycle from New Jersey to the southern tip of Argentina. The guy
is 67 years old!

http://drill-hq.com/2013/12/autodril...by-motorcycle/

Best wishes for Juan on his adventure . Sounds like he's experienced in
long-distance touring . As long as the weather doesn't screw him he'll have
the adventure of a lifetime . Wish I could join him ...
--
Snag
'90 FLHTCU

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:20:22 -0500, Joe \"Dufu\" wrote:

I know we have a lot of motorcycle riders here...

I know some of you follow the "drama" here at AutoDrill via this and
other forums...

So, here is a bit more for you:

Follow my friend and AutoDrill's shop foreman Juan Carlos as he rides a
motorcycle from New Jersey to the southern tip of Argentina. The guy is
67 years old!

http://drill-hq.com/2013/12/autodril...ls-from-nj-to-

argentina-by-motorcycle/

I suspect that Juan Carlos will have some metalworking to do between now
and Patagonia.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:20:22 -0500, Joe \"Dufu\" wrote:

I know we have a lot of motorcycle riders here...

I know some of you follow the "drama" here at AutoDrill via this and
other forums...

So, here is a bit more for you:

Follow my friend and AutoDrill's shop foreman Juan Carlos as he rides a
motorcycle from New Jersey to the southern tip of Argentina. The guy is
67 years old!

http://drill-hq.com/2013/12/autodril...ls-from-nj-to-

argentina-by-motorcycle/

I suspect that Juan Carlos will have some metalworking to do between now
and Patagonia.

.... Unless he is riding an old well maintained Goldwing. My 1976 (1st year
they made them) is still running around town. I sold it over 20 years ago
to FatBob at Ike's and he cleaned it up and passed it on to the guy who is
riding it today. I know my 1984 standard (1st year for the 1200) is still
on the road just about everyday too. I sold it to one of my best riding
buddies about 10 years ago.

He might wear out some tires though in the mountains... well unless he has
gone to the dark side.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I know we have a lot of motorcycle riders here...

I know some of you follow the "drama" here at AutoDrill via this and
other forums...

So, here is a bit more for you:

Follow my friend and AutoDrill's shop foreman Juan Carlos as he rides
a motorcycle from New Jersey to the southern tip of Argentina. The guy
is 67 years old!

http://drill-hq.com/2013/12/autodril...by-motorcycle/

What..not a BMW??? Sacrilege!!

Give him my respects and regards!

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---