Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Not Metal Related Per Say But..

On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:20:22 -0500, "Joe \"Dufu\""
wrote:

I know we have a lot of motorcycle riders here...

I know some of you follow the "drama" here at AutoDrill via this and
other forums...

So, here is a bit more for you:

Follow my friend and AutoDrill's shop foreman Juan Carlos as he rides
a motorcycle from New Jersey to the southern tip of Argentina. The guy
is 67 years old!

http://drill-hq.com/2013/12/autodril...by-motorcycle/

What..not a BMW??? Sacrilege!!

Give him my respects and regards!

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---