Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Not Metal Related Per Say But..

Joe "Dufu" wrote:
I know we have a lot of motorcycle riders here...

I know some of you follow the "drama" here at AutoDrill via this and
other forums...

So, here is a bit more for you:

Follow my friend and AutoDrill's shop foreman Juan Carlos as he rides
a motorcycle from New Jersey to the southern tip of Argentina. The guy
is 67 years old!

http://drill-hq.com/2013/12/autodril...by-motorcycle/

Best wishes for Juan on his adventure . Sounds like he's experienced in
long-distance touring . As long as the weather doesn't screw him he'll have
the adventure of a lifetime . Wish I could join him ...
--
Snag
'90 FLHTCU

---