Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Haven't We Had About Enough Of This Kind Of Asshole In This Country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

I totally agree - Limbaugh should be booted off the air.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/18/2013 3:19 AM, eric h wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

I totally agree - Limbaugh should be booted off the air.

So should all people that you don't "totally agree" with.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:56:41 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 11/18/2013 3:19 AM, eric h wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

I totally agree - Limbaugh should be booted off the air.

So should all people that you don't "totally agree" with.

Or.... we kill file eric :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, November 18, 2013 3:06:54 AM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:56:41 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 11/18/2013 3:19 AM, eric h wrote:

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

I totally agree - Limbaugh should be booted off the air.

So should all people that you don't "totally agree" with.

Or.... we kill file eric :-)

--

Cheers,

John B.

Only pussies have to use kill files. You're a pussy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

Carlin or Limbaugh?

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, November 18, 2013 3:58:30 PM UTC-8, RogerN wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

Carlin or Limbaugh?

RogerN

We need more Carlin's and less Limbaugh's.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 16:30:09 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

===================

Just a reminder -- everyone has the right of free speech in
the US, short of inciting a riot or shouting fire in a
packed theater.

What they don't have is the right to force people to listen
to them [try the off switch on your TV or change channels]
or to be taken seriously.

Far better to educate people about the facts/data of the
items being "discussed," and let them come to their own
conclusions, than attempting to "protect" them by prior
censorship. What goes around, comes around...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

===================

Just a reminder -- everyone has the right of free speech in

the US, short of inciting a riot or shouting fire in a

packed theater.

What they don't have is the right to force people to listen

to them [try the off switch on your TV or change channels]

or to be taken seriously.

Far better to educate people about the facts/data of the

items being "discussed," and let them come to their own

conclusions, than attempting to "protect" them by prior

censorship. What goes around, comes around...

Not sure where you come up with implying that I think Limbaugh should be censored or taken of the air. I don't support that and never have. What I hope is more people will realize what an asshole he is and that his lousy ideas and hatred directed toward liberals aren't the answer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/18/2013 6:06 AM, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:56:41 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 11/18/2013 3:19 AM, eric h wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

I totally agree - Limbaugh should be booted off the air.

So should all people that you don't "totally agree" with.

Or.... we kill file eric :-)

No, he yet may realize that his opinions aren't end-all and be-all.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon, part of me agrees with you - Limbaugh is like an abcess, better to have it open so we can hit it with antibiotics and kill it off.

But he's doing the equivalent of yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre, and some of the damage he's doing sticks.

I mean, think of it, you actually have people talking about a civil war over issues that are largely made up and supported by invented facts. There's enough people that this could really happen and I'm not willing to see innocents killed over a fine debating point.

Somewhere, you have to draw the line.

I can tell you that Faux News tried to get the right to lie on the air in Canada and the Canadian government wouldn't let them. Faux does not operate in Canada as a result.