Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Haven't We Had About Enough Of This Kind Of Asshole In This Country?

On Monday, November 18, 2013 8:03:23 PM UTC-8, F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 16:30:09 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4#t=22

===================

Just a reminder -- everyone has the right of free speech in

the US, short of inciting a riot or shouting fire in a

packed theater.

What they don't have is the right to force people to listen

to them [try the off switch on your TV or change channels]

or to be taken seriously.

Far better to educate people about the facts/data of the

items being "discussed," and let them come to their own

conclusions, than attempting to "protect" them by prior

censorship. What goes around, comes around...

Not sure where you come up with implying that I think Limbaugh should be censored or taken of the air. I don't support that and never have. What I hope is more people will realize what an asshole he is and that his lousy ideas and hatred directed toward liberals aren't the answer.