Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default So, how has your insurance been affected by your president?

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
?

My existing policy already qualifies...come January, the premium for the
wife and I is slated to drop by about $100.00 per month.

Pretty sure there's also a substantial tax break involved for anyone else
that is not drawing more than 400% above the non-taxable level...not sure
exactly how much that'll be for me but I'll probably spend the extra, thus
circulating it directly back into the private economy where it'll probably
dissapear to the caymans sooner than it would have if it had it passed
through government at least once and where it might have ended up partially
funding something useful like repairing an interstate bridge or buying a new
carrier for the seventh fleet.

In all the years prior to Obummercare my insurance premiums increased
about 4% per year and the coverages, copays and the like remained the
same. Since Obummercare my premium increased about 8% for this coming
year, copays increased about 20% and deductibles increased about 600%,
while coverage decreased about 20%. All this to provide insurance to the
4% of the population that previously didn't have it and wanted it (10%
didn't have or want it).

Actually, I believe you're pulling my leg.

It's the reality, and given that I work for a large company there are a
good 150K+ others similarly affected.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:08:44 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
?

[...]

Indeed it is the reality. Ask in the machine shops about how many are
still insured. They have been losing it for the past year. Which is
one of the reasons manufacturing is FLEEING California.

One of the reasons..out of many.

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
?

[...]

Now I'm pretty much convinced, especially since you still haven't provided
any facts whatsoever that would tend to support even one of your above
claims..

Taking your first claime as an example:

It's a very well established and easily verifiable fact that average
premiums have steadily risen by a little over 10% per year over at least the
past decade.

In other words, given the cumulative effect of limiting premium increases to
only 4% per year over a ten year span, it's very likely that any insurance
company would still be in business, considering that it would currently be
bringing in ~30% less in yearly revenue as compared to its competitors.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
?

[...]

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big name
insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all
the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one of
the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
?

[...]

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of
history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre
Obummercare.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message

"Pete C." wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
?

[...]

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big name
insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all
the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one of
the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of
history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre
Obummercare.

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

I certainly have. What I have not offered is private confidential
information, nor will I.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big
name
insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all
the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one
of
the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of
history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre
Obummercare.

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

I certainly have.

No, you haven't.

What I have not offered is private confidential information, nor will I.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big
name
insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all
the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one
of
the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of
history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre
Obummercare.

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

I certainly have.

No, you haven't.

What I have not offered is private confidential information, nor will I.

If you want to keep your blinders on and play the head in the sand game,
have at it. The fact is that Obummercare has already hurt vastly more
people than it has helped, and it is only going to get worse. If you are
in the 4% that has benefited you can thank the 96% that have been harmed
for your benefit.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

[...]

More unsupported bull****.

and it is only going to get worse.

Another opinion; unfortunately, you're unable to back it up with even a single bit of evidence.
..
If you are
in the 4% that has benefited you can thank the 96% that have been harmed
for your benefit.

More unsupported bull****.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

deleted

.
If you are
in the 4% that has benefited you can thank the 96% that have been harmed
for your benefit.

More unsupported bull****.

Just facts that you don't like... By all means continue denying reality
while even the most left leaning media are reporting the massive
problems of Obummercare. 300,000 loosing coverage in one state, nearly
as many in another state, many large hospitals not accepting Obummercare
insurance, etc. all reported by multiple "mainstream" media outlets -
ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NPR, etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

[...]

The problem is, you've presented few if any "facts".

http://thesaurus.com/browse/fact

"noun verifiable truth; reality"

Everything I presented is a verifiable fact, readily verified by anyone
who is qualified to receive my confidential information.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

[...]

In other words, you're full of **** and you know it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:25:14 PM UTC-7, Pete C. wrote:
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

[...]

Remove your confidential information and post the facts. It's your job to substantiate your claim. I've yet to see proof of said claim. Please post it. Thank you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:4b767db9-fb04-
:

I've yet to see proof of said claim. Please post it. Thank you.

The only 'proof' of anything I've seen so far is that the head bitch in
charge did - herself - call the roll-out of the government site "a
debacle". (yes, with her own lips)

That's _pretty_good_ proof, since her neck in on the chopping block!
Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:43:21 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big name
insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all
the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one of
the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of
history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre
Obummercare.

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

I certainly have. What I have not offered is private confidential
information, nor will I.

Just plonk that jerk, Pete. He's not worth it.

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:55:32 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:43:21 -0500, "Pete C."

wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big name

insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all

the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one of

the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of

history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre

Obummercare.

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

I certainly have. What I have not offered is private confidential

information, nor will I.

Just plonk that jerk, Pete. He's not worth it.

--

The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed

until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson

It's long past time for Larry Jackass to plonk himself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:55:32 PM UTC-7, the gullible fool known
as Larry Jaques presented with the following bit of pure, unadulterated
bull****:

The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed

until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson

http://www.monticello.org/site/jeffe...ment-quotation

"Comments: We currently have no evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or
wrote, "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it" or any of its listed variations."

It's long past time for Larry Jackass to plonk himself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 9:33:46 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:55:32 PM UTC-7, the gullible fool known

as Larry Jaques presented with the following bit of pure, unadulterated

bull****:

The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed

until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson

http://www.monticello.org/site/jeffe...ment-quotation

"Comments: We currently have no evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or

wrote, "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed

until they try to take it" or any of its listed variations."

It's long past time for Larry Jackass to plonk himself.

It figures Larry Jackass can't even get a quote right.