Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.[_3_] Pete C.[_3_] is offline

Default So, how has your insurance been affected by your president?

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big
name
insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all
the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one
of
the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of
history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre
Obummercare.

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

I certainly have.

No, you haven't.

What I have not offered is private confidential information, nor will I.

If you want to keep your blinders on and play the head in the sand game,
have at it. The fact is that Obummercare has already hurt vastly more
people than it has helped, and it is only going to get worse. If you are
in the 4% that has benefited you can thank the 96% that have been harmed
for your benefit.