Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default So, how has your insurance been affected by your president?

"Pete C." wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

deleted

Except that the company I work for is self insured. They have a big
name
insurance company administer the insurance, but my company covers all
the costs, not the insurance company. It's reported that this is one
of
the reasons our premiums haven't risen as fast as others.

Oh, and I've been with this company fro 15+ years so I have plenty of
history on the modest premium increases and excellent coverage pre
Obummercare.

Yet you still haven't offered even a shred of factual evidence...

I certainly have.

No, you haven't.

What I have not offered is private confidential information, nor will I.