Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Somewhat related to metalworking

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 23:09:50 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Sort of. If you have time to unearth it, then it counts. If not
..., not.

What if you have to turn earth (dig) to find it - literally?

--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe \"Dufu\"" on Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:40:55 -0400
wrote:

Sort of. If you have time to unearth it, then it counts. If not
..., not.

What if you have to turn earth (dig) to find it - literally?

Um, maybe then - where did you say you had it piled?

Reminds me of the person who tried to sweep out the cabin - with a
dirt floor.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:09:23 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

KUDOS!!! I was waiting for someone to ask... You win absoltuely
nothing except the explanation below and the link below that.

Rather than try to explain the whole set-up in text format, I offer
the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QQ5NEUQ-s

--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

KUDOS!!! I was waiting for someone to ask... You win absoltuely
nothing except the explanation below and the link below that.

Rather than try to explain the whole set-up in text format, I offer
the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QQ5NEUQ-s

Hey Joe, GOOD STUFF. Both the work and the video.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

KUDOS!!! I was waiting for someone to ask... You win absoltuely
nothing except the explanation below and the link below that.

Rather than try to explain the whole set-up in text format, I offer
the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QQ5NEUQ-s

Hey Joe, GOOD STUFF. Both the work and the video.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Ah...Joe? Turn on Closed Caption and watch this again.

Blink blink....

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 00:03:08 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ah...Joe? Turn on Closed Caption and watch this again.

Blink blink....

Yep. That's my office manager speaking and his Staten Island, NY
accent and speed of speaking isn't really all that compatible with
Google's tools apparently.

I will say that if you switch it to Turkish, it looks fine.

--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

KUDOS!!! I was waiting for someone to ask... You win absoltuely
nothing except the explanation below and the link below that.

Rather than try to explain the whole set-up in text format, I offer
the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QQ5NEUQ-s

Hey Joe, GOOD STUFF. Both the work and the video.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Ah...Joe? Turn on Closed Caption and watch this again.

Blink blink....

Har! I especially like the part about the "nine girls I'll be running"
and the talk about the "heirs".

Kinda reminds one of BabelFish, dern't it? g "Oh, yes, I speak
very English!" said my Viet friend, Lien. I think Joe drifted into a
bit of a New England accent there and it messed up the translation.

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 05:17:29 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I think Joe drifted into a
bit of a New England accent there and it messed up the translation.

Hey now... Although the guy in the video is named Joe, it's not me!!!

We have a strange thing going on here... In the office, we have Joe,
Joseph, Joe, Jr, Uncategorized Joe (my son), Jasmine and Juan.

....AutoDrill has a "J" fetish.

--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Somewhat brought to you by the letter "J"

On 10/30/2013 8:47 AM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:

Hey now... Although the guy in the video is named Joe, it's not me!!!

We have a strange thing going on here... In the office, we have Joe,
Joseph, Joe, Jr, Uncategorized Joe (my son), Jasmine and Juan.

....AutoDrill has a "J" fetish.

Reminds me of my friend Jason. He married Jeanette,
sister of Julie. Brother of John. Daughter of Joanne.

All of them, followers of Jesus.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:02:23 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/30/2013 8:47 AM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:

Hey now... Although the guy in the video is named Joe, it's not me!!!

We have a strange thing going on here... In the office, we have Joe,
Joseph, Joe, Jr, Uncategorized Joe (my son), Jasmine and Juan.

....AutoDrill has a "J" fetish.

Reminds me of my friend Jason. He married Jeanette,
sister of Julie. Brother of John. Daughter of Joanne.

All of them, followers of Jesus.

I'm a J, my wife is a J, both kids are J's, my dog is a J, our
(unwanted) dog is a J. My driveway is the shape of an upside-down J
from the street... And most importantly we are doing our best to be
followers of Jesus here too.

J jones jeans and his jelly beans, let's have a song about J.

--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/30/2013 9:14 AM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:

Reminds me of my friend Jason. He married Jeanette,
sister of Julie. Brother of John. Daughter of Joanne.

All of them, followers of Jesus.

I'm a J, my wife is a J, both kids are J's, my dog is a J, our
(unwanted) dog is a J. My driveway is the shape of an upside-down J
from the street... And most importantly we are doing our best to be
followers of Jesus here too.

J jones jeans and his jelly beans, let's have a song about J.

Lot of them on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0JFjCQU0M

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

Larry Jaques wrote:

The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson

The beauty of the internet is you get to make Thomas
Jefferson say anything you want him to.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ah...Joe? Turn on Closed Caption and watch this again.

Blink blink....

Yep. That's my office manager speaking and his Staten Island, NY
accent and speed of speaking isn't really all that compatible with
Google's tools apparently.

I will say that if you switch it to Turkish, it looks fine.

Ok. Got it. Turkish it is!

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;
*window licker on the short bus*"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 10/30/2013 8:39 AM, jim wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson

The beauty of the internet is you get to make Thomas
Jefferson say anything you want him to.

Perhaps he doesn't mean _that_ Thomas Jefferson...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/30/2013 9:39 AM, jim wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson

The beauty of the internet is you get to make Thomas
Jefferson say anything you want him to.

I prefer Tim Horton over Dunkin Donuts.
--Thomas Jefferson
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

KUDOS!!! I was waiting for someone to ask... You win absoltuely
nothing except the explanation below and the link below that.

Rather than try to explain the whole set-up in text format, I offer
the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QQ5NEUQ-s

Very nice! Most of that stuff looks familiar. I bet whoever designed
the logic has a brain pain! Logic circuits take me DAYS and I have to
do it all with brute force...not intuitive to me at all!