Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Somewhat brought to you by the letter "J"

On 10/30/2013 9:14 AM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:

Reminds me of my friend Jason. He married Jeanette,
sister of Julie. Brother of John. Daughter of Joanne.

All of them, followers of Jesus.

I'm a J, my wife is a J, both kids are J's, my dog is a J, our
(unwanted) dog is a J. My driveway is the shape of an upside-down J
from the street... And most importantly we are doing our best to be
followers of Jesus here too.

J jones jeans and his jelly beans, let's have a song about J.

Lot of them on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0JFjCQU0M

--
..