Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default eBay items including metalworking related - self promotion w/ seller link

I have been doing some basement / shop cleaning (my someday eBay pile
has been growing for the past 6 years). I have a number of
metalworking related items. either oddball or not perfect/pristine/
complete but at low starting prices - could be ideal for someone
(hobbiest) on a budget.
http://shop.ebay.com/aribertn/m.html...op=12&_rdc =1

Metalworking items include:

a lot of cogged (timing) belts ranging in size from 260 to 310,
Jacobs rubber flex couplings,
3/4-1 inch 3MT drill set,
swivel base,
20 inch dia band saw tire,
vacuum tubes (came out of a grinding shop)
shop aprons,
carbide tipped grooving tools - I use them as cut off tooling,
R8 by 1.25 end mill holder w/ a hogging endmill
apt multi tool (drill 1 to 3 inch dia holes)