Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Somewhat related to metalworking

On 10/28/2013 8:36 AM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:09:23 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

KUDOS!!! I was waiting for someone to ask... You win absoltuely
nothing except the explanation below and the link below that.

Rather than try to explain the whole set-up in text format, I offer
the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QQ5NEUQ-s

Very nice! Most of that stuff looks familiar. I bet whoever designed
the logic has a brain pain! Logic circuits take me DAYS and I have to
do it all with brute force...not intuitive to me at all!