Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Auto Industry Has A Weight Problem

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:04:15 AM UTC-7, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:50:32 -0400, Ed Huntress

wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:48:14 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:

Ed,

The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.

Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's

appropriate, as I respect what you have to say based on what you have

already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever

correction, advice, etc. you post. -- Jon Banquer, post to Ed

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

LOL Bonkers says he "respects" what you have to say, but apparently

not enough to answer your incredibly simple question of what he does

for a living. His evasion is hilarious. How many posts has he written

without answering? I think it's safe to assume that JB Tech has a

lower gross than Coyote Engineering. Oh well, hopefully a couple of

real businesses made $15 each printing some business cards.

FACTS:

KiddingNoOne is an anonymous posting pussy who attacks others who have accomplished more than he ever has or ever will. EA has correctly labeled KiddingNoOne a Usenet stalker.

"slow Eddy" Huntress LinkedIn profile shows how few connections he has and how few skills he's indorsed for.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:40:53 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote nothing of substance and had no choice other than to resort to his usual personal attacks and lies because I've nailed "slow Eddy" Huntress and KiddingNoOne to the wall with facts.

KiddingNoOne is an anonymous posting pussy who attacks others who have accomplished more than he ever has or ever will. EA has correctly labeled KiddingNoOne for what he truly is: a worthless Usenet stalker.

"slow Eddy" Huntress LinkedIn profile shows how few connections he has and how few skills he's endorsed for.

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

LOL Bonkers says he "respects" what you have to say, but apparently

not enough to answer your incredibly simple question of what he does

for a living. His evasion is hilarious. How many posts has he written

without answering? I think it's safe to assume that JB Tech has a

lower gross than Coyote Engineering. Oh well, hopefully a couple of

real businesses made $15 each printing some business cards.

FACTS:

KiddingNoOne is an anonymous posting pussy who attacks others who have accomplished more than he ever has or ever will. EA has correctly labeled KiddingNoOne a Usenet stalker.

"slow Eddy" Huntress LinkedIn profile shows how few connections he has and how few skills he's indorsed for.

sob My social media life is ruined...d8-)

That was Spehro, and he "endorsed" me for short story writing, or
something like that. Thanks, Spehro!

However, I've never written a short story. Nonetheless, Bonkers has
never done anything much, either, so we both know the value of those
endorsements.

It's the thought that counts, Spehro.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"slow Eddy" Huntress LinkedIn profile shows how few connections he has and how few skills he's indorsed for.

sob My social media life is ruined...d8-)

Never fear, you can turn to facebook for validation! With a
little work, any normally likeable person can accumulate a few hundred
"friends" if he so desires. Check out this example.
https://www.facebook.com/jon.banquer/friends

BTW, I have a facebook page under a joke name, so that when I click on
a facebook link I don't have to keep refusing to join. Nonetheless, I
ended up with 2 more friends than Bonkers!

That was Spehro, and he "endorsed" me for short story writing, or
something like that. Thanks, Spehro!

However, I've never written a short story.

Nobody serious takes the linkedin thing seriously. The 2nd funniest
thing is that Bonkers linkedin participation is his sole claim to
"fame." The funniest part being that he must come to Usenet to promote
it, based on his "credibility!" Only a nut would come to a place where
everybody knows he's nutz, in a futile attempt to convince them they
need to join jobless "leaders" at spammy viral linkedin.

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

[...]

You're too stupid to know how to use LinkedIn, "slow Eddy".

You don't have to accept the endorsement if you don't think it applies.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"slow Eddy" Huntress LinkedIn profile shows how few connections he has and how few skills he's indorsed for.

sob My social media life is ruined...d8-)

Never fear, you can turn to facebook for validation! With a
little work, any normally likeable person can accumulate a few hundred
"friends" if he so desires. Check out this example.
https://www.facebook.com/jon.banquer/friends

Not to mention a few thousand entries on advertisers' lists and a
demographic profile and personal dossier for which cybercriminals in
Russia pay good money -- to someone else.

BTW, I have a facebook page under a joke name, so that when I click on
a facebook link I don't have to keep refusing to join. Nonetheless, I
ended up with 2 more friends than Bonkers!

That's impressive. I had no idea that I had LinkedIn "connections." I
joined because a client asked me to, said "hi" to him, and then
promptly ignored the whole thing. Friends, old clients, former
co-workers and a college roommate found me there somehow, and sent
e-mail, so now I have "connections."

What are you supposed to do with them? g

That was Spehro, and he "endorsed" me for short story writing, or
something like that. Thanks, Spehro!

However, I've never written a short story.

Nobody serious takes the linkedin thing seriously. The 2nd funniest
thing is that Bonkers linkedin participation is his sole claim to
"fame." The funniest part being that he must come to Usenet to promote
it, based on his "credibility!" Only a nut would come to a place where
everybody knows he's nutz, in a futile attempt to convince them they
need to join jobless "leaders" at spammy viral linkedin.

Hope springs internal. g With apologies to Abe Lincoln, Bonkers can
fool some of the people for a little while.

It's something for him to do while he waits for the checks...

--
Ed Huntress

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

[...]

Oh, you're wrong, Jon. The way you use LinkedIn is, when you get an
invitation by e-mail, you drag it into the trash folder.

That is, unless you don't have a job and need something to do with
your time. What kind of job do you have these days, Jon?

You don't have to accept the endorsement if you don't think it applies.

I wanted to go see what it was about. So I accepted it. You never
know, some big-time publisher just may be looking for a trade-magazine
editor to write the next Great American Novel. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

Was he on a cocaine jag when he wrote that, or is he on a cocaine jag now?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/19/2013 10:45 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:26:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Despite the many lies and tons of miss-information on carbon-fiber and electric cars that KiddingNoOne and "slow Eddy" Huntress have posted, weight is the problem and it's what's really killing the Chevy Volt:

http://www.motortrend.com/features/c...e/viewall.html

When have I ever misrepresented anything about carbon fiber or
electris cars, Jon? Be specific.

And while you're at it, just what is it you do for a living, Jon?

I'm convinced he's some form of dole scrounger. I don't believe he
earns a red cent from "consulting" on CAD/CAM or anything else to do
with manufacturing, and I doubt anyone else thinks he does, either.

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

Was he on a cocaine jag when he wrote that, or is he on a cocaine jag now?

I don't know if drugs are involved. Jon has some emotional problems,
one of which is a bipolar tendency that shows itself in extreme
"enthusiasms." The slightest celebrity or notoriety sends him ga-ga.
Believe it or not, people in metalworking knew I was writing articles
for the major magazines in the field a decade ago, and that was enough
to make Jon swoon.

He seems to be under better control these days, so I assume he's on
medication.

--
Ed Huntress

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

Was he on a cocaine jag when he wrote that, or is he on a cocaine jag now?

I don't know if drugs are involved. Jon has some emotional problems,
one of which is a bipolar tendency that shows itself in extreme
"enthusiasms." The slightest celebrity or notoriety sends him ga-ga.
Believe it or not, people in metalworking knew I was writing articles
for the major magazines in the field a decade ago, and that was enough
to make Jon swoon.

He seems to be under better control these days, so I assume he's on
medication.

He always seems to me to be staggering along the edge of a cliff.

I'm convinced he doesn't do anything monetarily gainful. I expect he's
living on SSI or something like that. I suppose he knows how to
navigate around in CAD/CAM software applications, but *not* how to
produce anything useful with it.

Huntress, Jun 23, 2002

Was he on a cocaine jag when he wrote that, or is he on a cocaine jag now?

I don't know if drugs are involved. Jon has some emotional problems,
one of which is a bipolar tendency that shows itself in extreme
"enthusiasms." The slightest celebrity or notoriety sends him ga-ga.
Believe it or not, people in metalworking knew I was writing articles
for the major magazines in the field a decade ago, and that was enough
to make Jon swoon.

He seems to be under better control these days, so I assume he's on
medication.

He always seems to me to be staggering along the edge of a cliff.

I'm convinced he doesn't do anything monetarily gainful. I expect he's
living on SSI or something like that. I suppose he knows how to
navigate around in CAD/CAM software applications, but *not* how to
produce anything useful with it.

He's probably not working, at least not at anything he'd admit. He has
worked as a machinist and programmer but he doesn't seem to last very
long.

In CAD/CAM, he mostly stirs **** to create controversy and to promote
himself. At one point he was notorious for bad-mouthing products that
he knew little about. He got into a fistfight with one vendor at the
primary West-coast trade show, WESTEC. g For years, that's what Jon
was best known for.

Most of his spinning these days is done in a vain attempt to gain
respect as a CAD/CAM "expert." He's trying for traction on LinkedIn,
where he can control the dialog in his "group."

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/24/2013 8:52 AM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

Never fear, you can turn to facebook for validation! With a
little work, any normally likeable person can accumulate a few hundred
"friends" if he so desires. Check out this example.
https://www.facebook.com/jon.banquer/friends

Well, that was interesting. Zero friends. Fairly decent taste in movies
and music. And under TV shows liked, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

lol....

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:12:35 -0700, janders
wrote:

On 7/24/2013 8:52 AM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

Never fear, you can turn to facebook for validation! With a
little work, any normally likeable person can accumulate a few hundred
"friends" if he so desires. Check out this example.
https://www.facebook.com/jon.banquer/friends

Well, that was interesting. Zero friends. Fairly decent taste in movies
and music. And under TV shows liked, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

lol....

Jon

ROFLMAO!!!!!

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Despite the many lies and tons of miss-information on carbon-fiber and electric cars that KiddingNoOne and "slow Eddy" Huntress have posted, weight is the problem and it's what's really killing the Chevy Volt:

http://www.motortrend.com/features/c...e/viewall.html

When have I ever misrepresented anything about carbon fiber or

electris cars, Jon? Be specific.

And while you're at it, just what is it you do for a living, Jon?

I'm convinced he's some form of dole scrounger. I don't believe he

earns a red cent from "consulting" on CAD/CAM or anything else to do

with manufacturing, and I doubt anyone else thinks he does, either.

Time for the Pimple have another drink and start posting under another one of his many aliases.

Someone have a list of the hundred or more aliases the Pimple uses?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:12:35 AM UTC-7, janders wrote:
On 7/24/2013 8:52 AM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

Never fear, you can turn to facebook for validation! With a

little work, any normally likeable person can accumulate a few hundred

"friends" if he so desires. Check out this example.

https://www.facebook.com/jon.banquer/friends

Well, that was interesting. Zero friends. Fairly decent taste in movies

and music. And under TV shows liked, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

lol....

Jon

Your slow but don't give up.

Try, try, try again:

http://tinyurl.com/kxhlxpt

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:24:11 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

As the pictures you have posted show that would the dirt floor of your **** hole shop.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:14:58 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:

I wanted to go see what it was about. So I accepted it.

Once again "slow Eddy" Huntress has proven he doesn't know how to use LinkedIn and has no clues about business social media networking.

"slow Eddy" is more than content to leave erroneous information that he approved posted to his LinkedIn profile. That alone says what a slimeball "slow Eddy Huntress" is.

There is a reason losers/liars like "slow Eddy" Huntress and KiddingNoOne can't make it in the modern world.

LinkedIn is the defacto standard for business social media networking and neither "slow Eddy" Huntress or KiddingNoOne have clue one about how LinkedIn works... no surprise there.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 7/24/2013 8:52 AM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

Never fear, you can turn to facebook for validation! With a
little work, any normally likeable person can accumulate a few hundred
"friends" if he so desires. Check out this example.
https://www.facebook.com/jon.banquer/friends

Well, that was interesting. Zero friends. Fairly decent taste in movies
and music. And under TV shows liked, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

Omigod. Really? Jon? "Curb Your Enthusiasm"??

This sounds like a script for a bad comedy. g

--
Ed Huntress

lol....

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:21:09 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:14:58 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:

I wanted to go see what it was about. So I accepted it.

Once again "slow Eddy" Huntress has proven he doesn't know how to use LinkedIn and has no clues about business social media networking.

I don't know how to use online dating services either, Jon. I'm just a
social-media waif. g

How do those dating services work out for you, BTW? Do you show them
this?

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

"slow Eddy" is more than content to leave erroneous information that he approved posted to his LinkedIn profile. That alone says what a slimeball "slow Eddy Huntress" is.

Who gives a ****, except for juvenile twits who don't have real
friends and a real life?

There is a reason losers/liars like "slow Eddy" Huntress and KiddingNoOne can't make it in the modern world.

Which brings up a question -- how do YOU make it in the modern world,
Jon? What type of welfare is keeping you in beer?

LinkedIn is the defacto standard for business social media networking and neither "slow Eddy" Huntress or KiddingNoOne have clue one about how LinkedIn works... no surprise there.

'Don need no steenking social media networking, Jon. I have real
networking and an e-mail in-box...which needs attention, BTW.

'Bye, Jon. Maybe you should catch up with your virtual "friends," who
don't know what you really do for a living, either. 'Better not tell
them, eh?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

There is a reason losers/liars like "slow Eddy" Huntress and KiddingNoOne can't make it in the modern world.

You seem to be confused about which of the three of us has an income.
Ed's comes from writing. Mine from investments. If you have one at
all, it's from a dole check.

LinkedIn is the defacto standard for business social media networking

That could be. The trouble is that social media is full of people who
misrepresent themselves. Such as you calling yourself a "technology
leader." Whoyakidding? You're an unemployable nut grasping for a hint
of validation.

"You won't get it!" - the prisoner, 1967
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 7/24/2013 8:52 AM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

Never fear, you can turn to facebook for validation! With a
little work, any normally likeable person can accumulate a few hundred
"friends" if he so desires. Check out this example.
https://www.facebook.com/jon.banquer/friends

Well, that was interesting. Zero friends. Fairly decent taste in movies
and music. And under TV shows liked, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

Omigod. Really? Jon? "Curb Your Enthusiasm"??

This sounds like a script for a bad comedy. g

Here's how Larry David would react to Bonkers' claim of being a
"technology leader." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmoBvg-etU
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:11:26 PM UTC-7, whoyakidding's ghost tried to show he's relevant and failed.

Here is how KiddingNoOne or "slow Eddy" Huntress would react if they had to interact with Leon(JB Smoove.)

http://youtu.be/mi_c6D8SPcE
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:08:39 PM UTC-7, whoyakidding's ghost once again tried to move the subject off of what he truly is:

KiddingNoOne is an anonymous posting Usenet pussy who has never accomplished anything in real life.

KiddingNoOne is a Usenet stalker who offers little or nothing in the way of meaningful content.