Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Auto Industry Has A Weight Problem

On 7/19/2013 10:45 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:26:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Despite the many lies and tons of miss-information on carbon-fiber and electric cars that KiddingNoOne and "slow Eddy" Huntress have posted, weight is the problem and it's what's really killing the Chevy Volt:

http://www.motortrend.com/features/c...e/viewall.html

When have I ever misrepresented anything about carbon fiber or
electris cars, Jon? Be specific.

And while you're at it, just what is it you do for a living, Jon?

I'm convinced he's some form of dole scrounger. I don't believe he
earns a red cent from "consulting" on CAD/CAM or anything else to do
with manufacturing, and I doubt anyone else thinks he does, either.