Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Auto Industry Has A Weight Problem

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:14:58 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:

I wanted to go see what it was about. So I accepted it.

Once again "slow Eddy" Huntress has proven he doesn't know how to use LinkedIn and has no clues about business social media networking.

"slow Eddy" is more than content to leave erroneous information that he approved posted to his LinkedIn profile. That alone says what a slimeball "slow Eddy Huntress" is.

There is a reason losers/liars like "slow Eddy" Huntress and KiddingNoOne can't make it in the modern world.

LinkedIn is the defacto standard for business social media networking and neither "slow Eddy" Huntress or KiddingNoOne have clue one about how LinkedIn works... no surprise there.