Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slowly getting a grip on the back yard...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Conex#

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32759039926610

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32899779816466

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...33288968009298

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/28/2013 11:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Conex#

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32759039926610

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32899779816466

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...33288968009298

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

What kind of grass has to be gutted?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 29 Jun 2013
15:38:05 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

What kind of grass has to be gutted?

Salmon fed, of course

Pyotr

(Was in a co-op and there was a "grass fed" stick on the package of
Salmon. I asked the guy behind the counter "What kind of grass?")
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:45:04 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Conex#

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32759039926610

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32899779816466

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...33288968009298

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
repeating some stupid, meaningless phrase a billion times" Arms for
hostages, arms for hostages, arms for hostages, it's just about sex, just
about sex, just about sex, dumb,dumb, money in politics,money in
politics, Enron, Enron, Enron. Nothing repeated with mind-numbing
frequency in all major news outlets will not be believed by some members
of the populace. It is the permanence of evil; you can't stop it." (Ann
Coulter)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 15:38:05 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

What kind of grass has to be gutted?

Bluegrass sounds better on gut strings than metal. ;/

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Aren't you glad that you now have enough room in the cargo container
for them to play? ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

What kind of grass has to be gutted?

Tawm lives in a tough nieghbourhood!
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:06:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

Don't kill yourself, mon. Are you wearing a wet scarf and a hat, I
hope? They'll both keep your core temps down in the survivable range.

We only got up to 97F today, my first day off in 8. I'm in "work my
ass off to save for the slow winters" mode these months.

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:01:17 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Aren't you glad that you now have enough room in the cargo container
for them to play? ;-)

Humm...not a bad idea! That latching mechanism is pretty tough
indeed. And only workable from the outside.

I like it!!!

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
repeating some stupid, meaningless phrase a billion times" Arms for
hostages, arms for hostages, arms for hostages, it's just about sex, just
about sex, just about sex, dumb,dumb, money in politics,money in
politics, Enron, Enron, Enron. Nothing repeated with mind-numbing
frequency in all major news outlets will not be believed by some members
of the populace. It is the permanence of evil; you can't stop it." (Ann
Coulter)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

What kind of grass has to be gutted?

Fish Grass, very popular in Ohio! The only bitch is that it wiggles
when you try to gut it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/29/2013 8:06 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Better be nice to them! They are the ones that will pick out your
nursing home.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Aren't you glad that you now have enough room in the cargo container
for them to play? ;-)

You mean the new "Play Room"?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 03:40:01 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

[...]

Nope. When its my time...Ill head out into the desert on my own.

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
repeating some stupid, meaningless phrase a billion times" Arms for
hostages, arms for hostages, arms for hostages, it's just about sex, just
about sex, just about sex, dumb,dumb, money in politics,money in
politics, Enron, Enron, Enron. Nothing repeated with mind-numbing
frequency in all major news outlets will not be believed by some members
of the populace. It is the permanence of evil; you can't stop it." (Ann
Coulter)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Aren't you glad that you now have enough room in the cargo container
for them to play? ;-)

Humm...not a bad idea! That latching mechanism is pretty tough
indeed. And only workable from the outside.

I like it!!!

Yabbut, the State seems to frown on snuffing anyone, including family
rugrats. Careful now. g Maybe a sprinkler on top to reduce the
heat level?

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Aren't you glad that you now have enough room in the cargo container
for them to play? ;-)

Humm...not a bad idea! That latching mechanism is pretty tough
indeed. And only workable from the outside.

I like it!!!

Put a TV and their video games in it, and they'll never notice where
they are.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

What kind of grass has to be gutted?

Fish Grass, very popular in Ohio! The only bitch is that it wiggles
when you try to gut it.

All I ever saw was crabgrass when I lived there for about 30 years.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Why not take the worst one with you, for the entertainment value? ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Was there an intervention by the Hoarders TV show people?
Did the health department show up and threaten?

My level of hoarding is such that I can keep a cleared space between my keyboard and my beer belly.

I have a sign in front of my house right now that says "free pots".
This week I have got rid of a couple hundred pounds of big flower pots.
At that weekly rate, I will never get rid of all this junk in my lifetime.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:27:56 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Which "worst one"?

Though Ive often thought that might be a fitting end to mans
life....take out the worst Leftwingers in a well planned effort on the
way out.

Shrug. Not a bad idea. Im not going anywhere any time soon..but its
an interesting idea indeed.

Gunner

Back yard drainage... Dave Home Repair 9 July 7th 10 08:38 PM
back yard tree Doug Miller Home Repair 2 October 15th 08 03:16 AM
back yard tree Ed Pawlowski Home Repair 0 October 15th 08 03:05 AM
back yard tree LouB Home Repair 0 October 14th 08 02:20 PM
signal when someone is in the little back yard? mm Home Repair 23 February 4th 06 03:46 PM