Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slowly getting a grip on the back yard...

On 6/29/2013 8:06 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:45:04 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Conex#

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32759039926610

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...32899779816466

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...33288968009298

Me too! I had to gut the grass this week...all 64 square feet. Next,
I'll have to start string training the tomato plants. Life's tough!

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Gunner

Better be nice to them! They are the ones that will pick out your
nursing home.