Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slowly getting a grip on the back yard...

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:01:17 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

At the moment..its 109F at 47% humidity. outside. I worked this
morning until I started feeling ill..then came in and napped until
4:30. When I went to bed 4:00am....it was still in the high 80s out
there. Got back up at 9:30am cause a guy was coming from LA for one
of the lathes..then found he couldnt make it until next Thursday. So I
guess I came in at 11:30 am ish...and it was already hot out there.
Got a house full of noisy ****y kids who dont want to go outside to
play..and Im not a happy camper. Time to go back to bed I
think..before I throw all the grand kids outside.

Aren't you glad that you now have enough room in the cargo container
for them to play? ;-)

Humm...not a bad idea! That latching mechanism is pretty tough
indeed. And only workable from the outside.

I like it!!!

Put a TV and their video games in it, and they'll never notice where
they are.