Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your not working hard enough

A Las Vegas man is being charged with attempted murder after allegedly
shooting a co-worker for not working hard enough at an auto shop where they
were both employed.

Read mo
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...#ixzz2XIP6jlhQ

Must be that profit sharing plan.....

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message

A Las Vegas man is being charged with attempted murder after allegedly
shooting a co-worker for not working hard enough at an auto shop where
they were both employed.

Read mo
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...#ixzz2XIP6jlhQ

Must be that profit sharing plan.....

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

I had an employee back in the early 80's that continuosly bitched that he
wasn't making enough - 30% of the net flooring install contractor IIRC .
He quit when I told him we'd both make more if he worked harder lazy SOB .
Been solo ever since .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:16:12 -0700, azotic wrote:

A Las Vegas man is being charged with attempted murder after allegedly
shooting a co-worker for not working hard enough at an auto shop where
they were both employed.

Read mo
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...shot-coworker-

not-working-hard-enoug/#ixzz2XIP6jlhQ

Must be that profit sharing plan.....

Best Regards Tom.

Yet another inaccurate headline. The shooter was a foreman, not just a
regular co-worker, for starters. Moreover, the fight started over
alleged laziness, but the shooting happened after things had escalated.
Read the article for the rest (and hope the article is at least halfway
accurate).

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"your", posessive. "Your cell phone is on the counter."
"you're" contraction of you are. "You're not working hard enough."
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...

"azotic" wrote in message

A Las Vegas man is being charged with attempted murder after allegedly
shooting a co-worker for not working hard enough at an auto shop where
they were both employed.

Read mo
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...#ixzz2XIP6jlhQ

Must be that profit sharing plan.....

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

I had an employee back in the early 80's that continuosly bitched that he
wasn't making enough - 30% of the net flooring install contractor IIRC ..
He quit when I told him we'd both make more if he worked harder lazy SOB .
Been solo ever since .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:16:12 -0700, azotic wrote:

A Las Vegas man is being charged with attempted murder after allegedly
shooting a co-worker for not working hard enough at an auto shop where
they were both employed.

Read mo
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...shot-coworker-

not-working-hard-enoug/#ixzz2XIP6jlhQ

Must be that profit sharing plan.....

Best Regards Tom.

Yet another inaccurate headline. The shooter was a foreman, not just a
regular co-worker, for starters. Moreover, the fight started over
alleged laziness, but the shooting happened after things had escalated.
Read the article for the rest (and hope the article is at least halfway
accurate).

There are a few employees I would like to shoot over the years. Sadly I
just had to smile as I handed them their final paycheck knowing they were
going to promptly cause my unemployment insurance rate to go up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:45:06 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Not as bad as the employees turning in fake injuries cause your
workman's comp. to SKYROCKET.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PCS PCS is offline

Not as bad as the employees turning in fake injuries cause your

workman's comp. to SKYROCKET.

Still better than how labor relations are being handled in China these days.

I hear they are holding some American owner hostage in a factory there, trying to get a severance deal should he decide to move their jobs to India.

Guy should rot there for taking the jobs from America in the first place.

--
PaulS
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Reminds me of the guy who twisted his wrist the first day in the field one
handing a big rotary hammer... After I had just showed how how to hold and
brace it properly. The first words out if his mouth were, "Do you think
workman's comp will take care of this?" Even before he said it hurt.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:42:51 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

.. .

news:WMidnc8f7K_SEVfMnZ2dnUVZ5tidnZ2d@giganews. com...
[...]

Well, first things first :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

And you've got a lot of desert down there. Time for the 3S rule.

Pete Keillor

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

If we had more men like you, we'd have
fewer men like that. Bravo.