Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your not working hard enough

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:45:06 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
om...
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:16:12 -0700, azotic wrote:

A Las Vegas man is being charged with attempted murder after allegedly
shooting a co-worker for not working hard enough at an auto shop where
they were both employed.

Read mo
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...shot-coworker-
not-working-hard-enoug/#ixzz2XIP6jlhQ

Must be that profit sharing plan.....

Best Regards Tom.

Yet another inaccurate headline. The shooter was a foreman, not just a
regular co-worker, for starters. Moreover, the fight started over
alleged laziness, but the shooting happened after things had escalated.
Read the article for the rest (and hope the article is at least halfway
accurate).

There are a few employees I would like to shoot over the years. Sadly I
just had to smile as I handed them their final paycheck knowing they were
going to promptly cause my unemployment insurance rate to go up.

Not as bad as the employees turning in fake injuries cause your
workman's comp. to SKYROCKET.

Karl

Reminds me of the guy who twisted his wrist the first day in the field one
handing a big rotary hammer... After I had just showed how how to hold and
brace it properly. The first words out if his mouth were, "Do you think
workman's comp will take care of this?" Even before he said it hurt.