Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If you can't outlaw guns, shut off the ammo

Stormin Mormon wrote:

This retail outlet has no .22 rimfire for sale.
http://www.luckygunner.com/rimfire/22-lr-ammo
When did we ever expect to see rimfire out of stock?

During the last panic we saw plenty out of stock, then things returned
to normal and I expect it will be no different this time.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:06:16 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

This retail outlet has no .22 rimfire for sale.
http://www.luckygunner.com/rimfire/22-lr-ammo
When did we ever expect to see rimfire out of stock?

During the last panic we saw plenty out of stock, then things returned
to normal and I expect it will be no different this time.

I just talked to a local gun dealer. He has plenty of .45 ACP and .38
Spl., but he's out of .22 rimfire until Friday.

He says the same people are coming in and buying it up every week,
hoarding it. I guess they're getting ready for the Great Cull, and
they're afraid they might be the Cullees. C8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I sure hope you are right. At least ammo has a long shelf life, if stored in
the proverbial cool, dry, dark place. Not like storing quarts of milk, that
go bad with time.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Pete C." wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

This retail outlet has no .22 rimfire for sale.
http://www.luckygunner.com/rimfire/22-lr-ammo
When did we ever expect to see rimfire out of stock?

During the last panic we saw plenty out of stock, then things returned
to normal and I expect it will be no different this time.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

If I'm reading the political winds correctly, there is a great cull, soon to
be had. And Gunner and I and a few wingnuts will be on the cull list.

Most of the cullees will not be men of color. No ahm sayin, home?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

I just talked to a local gun dealer. He has plenty of .45 ACP and .38
Spl., but he's out of .22 rimfire until Friday.

He says the same people are coming in and buying it up every week,
hoarding it. I guess they're getting ready for the Great Cull, and
they're afraid they might be the Cullees. C8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:47:14 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

If I'm reading the political winds correctly, there is a great cull, soon to
be had.

It's comin', it's comin'....jus' keep believin', it's a-comin'

And Gunner and I and a few wingnuts will be on the cull list.

Wouldn't that be a fine how'd ya do?

Most of the cullees will not be men of color. No ahm sayin, home?

'You workin' on the jive, just in case? g

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

I just talked to a local gun dealer. He has plenty of .45 ACP and .38
Spl., but he's out of .22 rimfire until Friday.

He says the same people are coming in and buying it up every week,
hoarding it. I guess they're getting ready for the Great Cull, and
they're afraid they might be the Cullees. C8-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
If I'm reading the political winds correctly, there is a great cull, soon
be had.

It's comin', it's comin'....jus' keep believin', it's a-comin'
CY: Hi, dee, ho!

And Gunner and I and a few wingnuts will be on the cull list.

Wouldn't that be a fine how'd ya do?
CY: Sho rat.

Most of the cullees will not be men of color. No ahm sayin, home?

'You workin' on the jive, just in case? g
CY: Yo be rat on, home.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Look for the pill packs, in their pockets. The cullers have to take all
thier anti rejection pills, after triple bypass surgery, bovine heart valve,
and venous shunt from decades of tobacco use. Every ten minutes, stop to
light a cig and take some pills.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

You should take Gunner more seriously. I know what I'm talking about
because I was killed in the great cull of 2012. And I AM white just
like he says. My biggest fear now is that Gunner's army will next
target the great beyond and then I'll be double killed. I do have one
tip for any of you in the resistance who might be inclined to fight.
Cut the solenoid wires on the culler's starters. Apparently it's their
Achilles' heel. On second thought it might be easier to slightly
loosen (or in their vernacular: losen) one valve stem per vehicle.
That will force all the cullers (translation: one valve stem) into
wasting their time on Usenet in search of the long forgotten solution
to the problem.

If you put a mirror on the ground in front of your house, you can tell
when they're coming. They're the ones with the blow-out patches on
their mufflers.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:36:31 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Look for the pill packs, in their pockets. The cullers have to take all
thier anti rejection pills, after triple bypass surgery, bovine heart valve,
and venous shunt from decades of tobacco use. Every ten minutes, stop to
light a cig and take some pills.

Ha-ha! I think you have them nailed, Chris.

--
Ed Huntress

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I doubt I will be permitted to participate in
the Great Cull. Unlike Linus Van Pelt who
was the most sincere pumpkin in the world,
I may be sincere. But, no one is going to take
the time to make cammies in my size, issue me
a gun, teach me to shoot, and wait till I stop
coughing and holler (in a weak voice) "come out
with your hands up; cough, cough!"

I'll have to watch the Great Cull at home, from my
hospital bed, using my channel clicker. And nurse
call button.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:

Look for the pill packs, in their pockets. The cullers have to take all
thier anti rejection pills, after triple bypass surgery, bovine heart
valve,
and venous shunt from decades of tobacco use. Every ten minutes, stop to
light a cig and take some pills.

Ha-ha! I think you have them nailed, Chris.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:03:21 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I doubt I will be permitted to participate in
the Great Cull. Unlike Linus Van Pelt who
was the most sincere pumpkin in the world,
I may be sincere. But, no one is going to take
the time to make cammies in my size, issue me
a gun, teach me to shoot, and wait till I stop
coughing and holler (in a weak voice) "come out
with your hands up; cough, cough!"

I'll have to watch the Great Cull at home, from my
hospital bed, using my channel clicker. And nurse
call button.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

You'll probably have a better view. And the commercials are going to
be something to remember. The Dillon Blue Press girls are going to
strip!

--
Ed Huntress

.

wrote:

Look for the pill packs, in their pockets. The cullers have to take all
thier anti rejection pills, after triple bypass surgery, bovine heart
valve,
and venous shunt from decades of tobacco use. Every ten minutes, stop to
light a cig and take some pills.

Ha-ha! I think you have them nailed, Chris.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

And, fewer people shooting at me. My Bishop probably won't approve of my
watching the Dillon Press commercials. You won't tell?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

You'll probably have a better view. And the commercials are going to
be something to remember. The Dillon Blue Press girls are going to
strip!

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:08:53 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

And, fewer people shooting at me. My Bishop probably won't approve of my
watching the Dillon Press commercials. You won't tell?

My lips are sealed, but my jaw may be hanging down. They're pretty
hot.

--
Ed Huntress

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

You'll probably have a better view. And the commercials are going to
be something to remember. The Dillon Blue Press girls are going to
strip!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/14/2013 7:41 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
While chanting oh-BUM-muh, oh-BUM-muh. Alternating with "whe ma free ****
at?"

You'll do just fine! A SURVIVOR!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

This retail outlet has no .22 rimfire for sale.
http://www.luckygunner.com/rimfire/22-lr-ammo
When did we ever expect to see rimfire out of stock?

During the last panic we saw plenty out of stock, then things returned
to normal and I expect it will be no different this time.

I just talked to a local gun dealer. He has plenty of .45 ACP and .38
Spl., but he's out of .22 rimfire until Friday.

He says the same people are coming in and buying it up every week,
hoarding it. I guess they're getting ready for the Great Cull, and
they're afraid they might be the Cullees. C8-)

Or they have a lot of cullees to cull.

A single .22lr to the spine/skull junction with a .22 works quite well
for putting down Leftwingers. The Mob and the Israelis have used it
for many decades. Bit of a silencer and the only thing one hears is
the bowels voiding.

Gunner

1. Lie