Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default If you can't outlaw guns, shut off the ammo

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:47:14 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

If I'm reading the political winds correctly, there is a great cull, soon to
be had.

It's comin', it's comin'....jus' keep believin', it's a-comin'

And Gunner and I and a few wingnuts will be on the cull list.

Wouldn't that be a fine how'd ya do?

Most of the cullees will not be men of color. No ahm sayin, home?

'You workin' on the jive, just in case? g

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

I just talked to a local gun dealer. He has plenty of .45 ACP and .38
Spl., but he's out of .22 rimfire until Friday.

He says the same people are coming in and buying it up every week,
hoarding it. I guess they're getting ready for the Great Cull, and
they're afraid they might be the Cullees. C8-)