Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If you can't outlaw guns, shut off the ammo

Look for the pill packs, in their pockets. The cullers have to take all
thier anti rejection pills, after triple bypass surgery, bovine heart valve,
and venous shunt from decades of tobacco use. Every ten minutes, stop to
light a cig and take some pills.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

You should take Gunner more seriously. I know what I'm talking about
because I was killed in the great cull of 2012. And I AM white just
like he says. My biggest fear now is that Gunner's army will next
target the great beyond and then I'll be double killed. I do have one
tip for any of you in the resistance who might be inclined to fight.
Cut the solenoid wires on the culler's starters. Apparently it's their
Achilles' heel. On second thought it might be easier to slightly
loosen (or in their vernacular: losen) one valve stem per vehicle.
That will force all the cullers (translation: one valve stem) into
wasting their time on Usenet in search of the long forgotten solution
to the problem.

If you put a mirror on the ground in front of your house, you can tell
when they're coming. They're the ones with the blow-out patches on
their mufflers.

--
Ed Huntress