Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default If you can't outlaw guns, shut off the ammo

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:03:21 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I doubt I will be permitted to participate in
the Great Cull. Unlike Linus Van Pelt who
was the most sincere pumpkin in the world,
I may be sincere. But, no one is going to take
the time to make cammies in my size, issue me
a gun, teach me to shoot, and wait till I stop
coughing and holler (in a weak voice) "come out
with your hands up; cough, cough!"

I'll have to watch the Great Cull at home, from my
hospital bed, using my channel clicker. And nurse
call button.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

You'll probably have a better view. And the commercials are going to
be something to remember. The Dillon Blue Press girls are going to
strip!

--
Ed Huntress

.

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:36:31 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Look for the pill packs, in their pockets. The cullers have to take all
thier anti rejection pills, after triple bypass surgery, bovine heart
valve,
and venous shunt from decades of tobacco use. Every ten minutes, stop to
light a cig and take some pills.

Ha-ha! I think you have them nailed, Chris.