Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner wants me

Must be because of my great cull invincibility.

---

To: rangerssuck ]
From: Gunner Asch ]
Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

- Gunner

---
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

To: rangerssuck ]
From: Gunner Asch ]

- Gunner

Bwahahaha! Gunner's professional network of what exactly? Must be
other lazy ****heads, copying links to rightard web sites, to one
another. I wonder if members could request a copy of "the list." I bet
the names include Michael Stivic, Lisa Simpson, the entire Bartlet
administration, etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 5:39 AM, rangerssuck wrote:
Must be because of my great cull invincibility.

Ha! Now, that's really funny!

---

To: rangerssuck ]
From: Gunner Asch ]

- Gunner

---

From: Gunner Asch ]

- Gunner

Bwahahaha! Gunner's professional network of what exactly? Must be
other lazy ****heads, copying links to rightard web sites, to one
another. I wonder if members could request a copy of "the list." I bet
the names include Michael Stivic, Lisa Simpson, the entire Bartlet
administration, etc.

There's nothing on his LinkedIn page:
www.linkedin.com/pub/gunner-asch/15/942/29

It's exactly as empty as little jonny banqueer's.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That Brain Dead Fred can't read a LinkedIn page should come as no
surprise to anyone who has read his posts.

How many people are my connections?

Who are they?

How many people have endorsed my skills?

Who are those people?

It's all there and it's all very easy to see... if you're not a brain
dead idiot like Fred C. Dobbs constantly proves he is:

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

There is a reason why anonymous posting pussies like Fred C. Dobbs
have no LinkedIn page to show.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 8:07 AM, little jonny banqueer whined:
My better in every way, Fred C. Dobbs, can't read a LinkedIn page

I can read it, bozo, and I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*.

You're a low achiever, little jonny banqueer. You've done nothing of
note. You're a marginal.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again. You can't read a LinkedIn page.

"I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*. "

For those that can read (that's not you) they can clearly and easily
see:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 8:34 AM, Jonathan Banquer wrote:
"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again.

No, I can read it, bozo. I can plainly see that it's empty. I opened
the page that you linked, and there are *no* contacts on it, *no* record
of employment or achievement, *no* record of any professional
certifications - just a picture of your pimply greasy mug and something
that says "Owner at JB Tech", which is a ****ing TV repair "company" - a
one-man show. You go one extremely negative review on Yelp, too:

John [sic], of JB Tech Services, strung me along for months
promising to work up an estimate for the repair of my television.
I needed the estimate to validate a warranty repair. After
stringing me along for months, I begged him to get it to me
before the warranty period expired. He stated that he was too
busy and that I should try another shop. It will cost me $3K to
replace this television and there is no recourse any longer with
the manufacturer. Some customer service!

You stupid shady ****bag.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 8:34 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

*NO* connections at that page.

*NO* endorsements.

It's ****ing *empty*, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you shady TV repair
****.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 3, 8:41*am, "Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:
On 1/3/2013 8:34 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

*NO* connections at that page.

*NO* endorsements.

It's ****ing *empty*, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you shady TV repair
****.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Never heard of JB Tech Services. I don't fix TV's and never have.

Like I said, and you continue to prove, you don't know how to use
LinkedIn.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again. You can't read a LinkedIn page and you don't know how to
use LinkedIn.

"I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*. "

For those that can read and who know how to use LinkedIn (that's not
you) they can clearly and easily
see:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 8:47 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:
On Jan 3, 8:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:
On 1/3/2013 8:34 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

*NO* connections at that page.

*NO* endorsements.

It's ****ing *empty*, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you shady TV repair
****.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Never heard of JB Tech Services.

Uh-huh.

That link you're posting goes to your public page, little jonny "bozo"
banqueer, and it is *EMPTY*.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 8:48 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:
"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again.

I can read it, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, and it's empty. Everyone
can see that. I posted it to the newsgroup, little jonny "bozo"
banqueer - I took a screen shot of it and posted it to the group. Your
page is *EMPTY*, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you ****ing *FRAUD*.

"Review" CAD/CAM products - HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW! No one would ever pay
any heed to your "reviews", little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you ****ing
*FRAUD*.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Like I said, and you continue to prove, you don't know how to use
LinkedIn. It's because you're dumber than a box of rocks, Brain Dead
Fred.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 3, 8:50*am, "Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:
On 1/3/2013 8:47 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:

On Jan 3, 8:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:
On 1/3/2013 8:34 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

*NO* connections at that page.

*NO* endorsements.

It's ****ing *empty*, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you shady TV repair
****.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Never heard of JB Tech Services.

Uh-huh.

That link you're posting goes to your public page, little jonny "bozo"
banqueer, and it is *EMPTY*.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

If the link doesn't work for you suggest you learn to use the LinkedIn
search feature and search on my name. With every post you prove you're
a brain dead moron with no clues. That's why you have no LinkedIn page
of your own and that's why you have to post anonymously.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 8:53 AM, Jonathan Banquer wrote:
Like I said,

That should be "*As* I said", little jonny "bozo" banqueer, and *as* I
said, your LinkedIn page is *EMPTY*: I click on the link you provide,
and the pages shows *no* endorsements of your chortle "skill set", no
"connections" - *NOTHING*. I've posted a screen shot of your page,
little jonny "bozo" banqueer the great *FRAUD*, and it's empty. If you
don't know how to provide a link to a meaningful page, then you sure as
**** don't know CAD/CAM or machining...or politics, you left-wing suck.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:34:39 -0800 (PST), Jonathan Banquer
wrote:

"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again. You can't read a LinkedIn page.

"I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*. "

For those that can read (that's not you) they can clearly and easily
see:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

AFAIK, that stuff (except for the '500+' number of connections) can
only potentially be seen by your contacts.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again. You can't read a LinkedIn page.

"I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*."

For those that can read (that's not you) they can clearly and easily
see:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

AFAIK, that stuff (except for the '500+' number of connections) can
only potentially be seen by your contacts.

Exactly! And the "500+" connections are just like some 500+ "friends"
on Facebook. There are people who seem to think that the point of
Facebook is to acquire as many FB "friends" as possible, as if there's
going to be some kind of prize awarded. That's exactly how little jonny
"bozo" banqueer, the CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, approaches LinkedIn. He thinks
his number of "connections", to people who in fact have *NO*
professional connection to him at all, is somehow meaningful. It isn't.
It's a joke.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again. You can't read a LinkedIn page.

"I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*. "

For those that can read (that's not you) they can clearly and easily
see:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

AFAIK, that stuff (except for the '500+' number of connections) can
only potentially be seen by your contacts.

I can see information for those who I don't have direct contacts
with.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Once again you have shown you don't know how to use LinkedIn.

LinkedIn is all about professional networking. Facebook isn't. You're
too stupid to understand this.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again. You can't read a LinkedIn page.

"I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*."

For those that can read (that's not you) they can clearly and easily
see:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

AFAIK, that stuff (except for the '500+' number of connections) can
only potentially be seen by your contacts.

I can see information for those who I don't have direct contacts
with.

The post entitled "Little jonny banqueer's empty LinkedIn page
(apologies in advance for HTML post)" proves that your worthless
LinkedIn page contains *no* connections and *no* endorsements of your
chortle "skill set", little jonny "bozo" banqueer.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Once again

Once again, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, you prove
that all you're doing is treating LinkedIn "contacts" in *EXACTLY* the
same way as young people treat Facebook "friends" lists. *NONE* of
those "500+" connections is in *any* way a legitimate professional
contact for you. You have never gotten any work from any of them, and
their "endorsements" of your chortle "skill set" have not been of any
material benefit to you whatever.

Cut the ****, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you pathological liar and
career failure.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Exactly wrong is what Brain Dead Fred always is. Brain Dead Fred is to
stupid to know how to use LinkedIn or understand what it really is: A
professional networking social media site.

Here is a little information on what makes LinkedIn different from
Facebook:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LinkedIn

"LinkedIn has been described by online trade publication TechRepublic
as having "become the de facto tool for professional networking".
LinkedIn has also been praised for its usefulness in fostering
business relationships. "LinkedIn is, far and away, the most
advantageous social networking tool available to job seekers and
business professionals today," according to Forbes."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 9:22 AM, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, lied:

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

AFAIK, that stuff (except for the '500+' number of connections) can
only potentially be seen by your contacts.

Exactly! And the "500+" connections are just like some 500+ "friends"
on Facebook. There are people who seem to think that the point of
Facebook is to acquire as many FB "friends" as possible, as if there's
going to be some kind of prize awarded. That's exactly how little jonny
"bozo" banqueer, the CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, approaches LinkedIn. He thinks
his number of "connections", to people who in fact have *NO*
professional connection to him at all, is somehow meaningful. It isn't.
It's a joke.

Exactly

Yes, *exactly*, you mealy-mouthed squat-to-**** little fat **** *FRAUD*.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

From: Gunner Asch ]

- Gunner

Bwahahaha! Gunner's professional network of what exactly? Must be
other lazy ****heads, copying links to rightard web sites, to one
another. I wonder if members could request a copy of "the list." I bet
the names include Michael Stivic, Lisa Simpson, the entire Bartlet
administration, etc.

I'd love to see Gunners LinkedIn connections and who they are. I need
a good laugh.

From: Gunner Asch ]

- Gunner

Bwahahaha! Gunner's professional network of what exactly? Must be
other lazy ****heads, copying links to rightard web sites, to one
another. I wonder if members could request a copy of "the list." I bet
the names include Michael Stivic, Lisa Simpson, the entire Bartlet
administration, etc.

I'd love to see Gunners LinkedIn connections and who they are.

His public page comes up *JUST* as empty as yours, little jonny "bozo"
banqueer, you CAD/CAM *FRAUD*. Instead of "500+" meaningless LinkedIn
"connections"/"friends", little jonny "bozo" banqueer, it shows only 1.

Check for yourself: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gunner-asch/15/942/29

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It's now obvious that Fred C. Dobbs lost it when his cheap Chinese TV
couldn't be repaired. Seems like Brain Dead Fred is desperately
looking for someone who can repair his cheap Chinese TV. I don't do TV
repair. It's not in my skill set. Does anyone have this skill set that
wants to do pro bono TV repair work and help mentally challenged Fred
C Dobbs? It might get Fred C Dobbs and his numerous other posting
aliases (Plimpton, Max Blast, maxheadroom, etc.) off Usenet and back
to doing what he loves to do most: watching the Jerry Springer show.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 9:38 AM, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, mewled:

It's now obvious that

....that little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, never had it.

You're a lame bull****ter, little jonny "bozo" banqueer - just as gummer
is. If you did *anything* meaningful in the area of CAD/CAM, you'd be
doing it now, instead of posting three dozen times in the space of a
couple of hours with empty, vacuous posts that prove you are a CAD/CAM
*FRAUD*.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 9:45 AM, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, lied:

It's now obvious that

It's now obvious that little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*,
spends more time ****ing away the hours with meaningless bull**** in
Usenet than he spends even *trying* to do anything legitimate with
CAD/CAM - not a surprise, because little jonny "bozo" banqueer is a
CAD/CAM *FRAUD*.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It's now obvious that Fred C. Dobbs lost it when his cheap Chinese TV
couldn't be repaired. Seems like Brain Dead Fred is desperately
looking for someone who can repair his cheap Chinese TV. I don't do TV
repair. It's not in my skill set. Does anyone have this skill set that
wants to do pro bono TV repair work and help mentally challenged Fred
C Dobbs? It might get Fred C Dobbs and his numerous other posting
aliases (Plimpton, Max Blast, maxheadroom, etc.) off Usenet and back
to doing what he loves to do most: watch the Jerry Springer show.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 9:54 AM, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*,
****ed away some more of his worthless time in Usenet with:

It's now obvious that

....that little jonny "bozo" banqueer, CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, doesn't actually
*do* anything with CAD/CAM. He's a *fraud*. He just ****es away the
hours in Usenet, and collects a few more LinkedIn "friends".

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Hey, Gunner ............... SteveB Metalworking 4 June 1st 08 06:44 AM
QX for Gunner Lloyd E. Sponenburgh Metalworking 15 August 1st 07 11:08 AM
GUNNER Larry Metalworking 0 August 17th 05 01:28 PM
Gunner Larry Metalworking 0 August 14th 05 03:59 PM
GUNNER Larry Metalworking 28 August 12th 05 01:32 PM