Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred C. Dobbs Fred C. Dobbs is offline

Default Gunner wants me

On 1/3/2013 9:29 AM, Jonathan Banquer wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:20 am, whoyakidding's ghost
wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 05:39:17 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck

wrote:
Must be because of my great cull invincibility.

---

To: rangerssuck ]
From: Gunner Asch ]
Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

- Gunner

Bwahahaha! Gunner's professional network of what exactly? Must be
other lazy ****heads, copying links to rightard web sites, to one
another. I wonder if members could request a copy of "the list." I bet
the names include Michael Stivic, Lisa Simpson, the entire Bartlet
administration, etc.

I'd love to see Gunners LinkedIn connections and who they are.

His public page comes up *JUST* as empty as yours, little jonny "bozo"
banqueer, you CAD/CAM *FRAUD*. Instead of "500+" meaningless LinkedIn
"connections"/"friends", little jonny "bozo" banqueer, it shows only 1.

Check for yourself: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gunner-asch/15/942/29

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.