Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred C. Dobbs Fred C. Dobbs is offline

Default Gunner wants me

On 1/3/2013 9:12 AM, Spehro Pefhany wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:34:39 -0800 (PST), Jonathan Banquer
wrote:

"I can read it, bozo..."

Wrong again. You can't read a LinkedIn page.

"I see there's nothing on it - *zilch*."

For those that can read (that's not you) they can clearly and easily
see:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

AFAIK, that stuff (except for the '500+' number of connections) can
only potentially be seen by your contacts.

Exactly! And the "500+" connections are just like some 500+ "friends"
on Facebook. There are people who seem to think that the point of
Facebook is to acquire as many FB "friends" as possible, as if there's
going to be some kind of prize awarded. That's exactly how little jonny
"bozo" banqueer, the CAD/CAM *FRAUD*, approaches LinkedIn. He thinks
his number of "connections", to people who in fact have *NO*
professional connection to him at all, is somehow meaningful. It isn't.
It's a joke.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.