Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred C. Dobbs Fred C. Dobbs is offline

Default Gunner wants me

On 1/3/2013 8:47 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:
On Jan 3, 8:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:
On 1/3/2013 8:34 AM, little jonny banqueer, "bozo", lied:

Just who my connections are.

How many connections I have.

Who has endorsed my skill set.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...80&trk=tab_pro

*NO* connections at that page.

*NO* endorsements.

It's ****ing *empty*, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, you shady TV repair
****.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Never heard of JB Tech Services.

Uh-huh.

That link you're posting goes to your public page, little jonny "bozo"
banqueer, and it is *EMPTY*.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.