Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gingerly getting into manufacturing

On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 2, 6:18*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

What would be original is if you both gained some common sense.
Frankly, I don't see that happening for either of you anytime soon.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/2/2013 9:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

Don't fool with the troll anymore, just plonk his ass like everybody
else has.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/2/2013 8:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Jan 2, 6:18 pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

What would be original is if you both gained some common sense.
Frankly, I don't see that happening for either of you anytime soon.

Miles Davis and I? Miles has been dead for over 20 years but he had more
common sense than you'll ever attain.

If had more common sense, I wouldn't waste time on your trolling.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 3, 8:27*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/2/2013 8:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

On Jan 2, 6:18 pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

What would be original is if you both gained some common sense.
Frankly, I don't see that happening for either of you anytime soon.

Miles Davis and I? Miles has been dead for over 20 years but he had more
common sense than you'll ever attain.

If had more common sense, I wouldn't waste time on your trolling.

David

"If had more common sense..."

Forget about more... you don't have any.

Gingerly getting into manufacturing whoyakidding's ghost Metalworking 1 January 3rd 13 05:57 PM
Old time manufacturing Rick[_9_] Metalworking 16 May 25th 09 04:31 AM
manufacturing in Germany. Wes[_2_] Metalworking 4 February 16th 08 12:02 AM
manufacturing in Germany. Louis Ohland Metalworking 6 February 14th 08 04:33 AM
manufacturing in Germany. Louis Ohland Metalworking 0 February 13th 08 05:17 PM