DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gingerly getting into manufacturing (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/351222-re-gingerly-getting-into-manufacturing.html)

David R. Birch January 3rd 13 02:18 AM

Gingerly getting into manufacturing

On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

jon_banquer[_2_] January 3rd 13 02:21 AM

On Jan 2, 6:18*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

What would be original is if you both gained some common sense.
Frankly, I don't see that happening for either of you anytime soon.

Tom Gardner[_6_] January 3rd 13 07:34 AM

On 1/2/2013 9:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

Don't fool with the troll anymore, just plonk his ass like everybody
else has.

David R. Birch January 4th 13 04:27 AM

On 1/2/2013 8:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Jan 2, 6:18 pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

What would be original is if you both gained some common sense.
Frankly, I don't see that happening for either of you anytime soon.

Miles Davis and I? Miles has been dead for over 20 years but he had more
common sense than you'll ever attain.

If had more common sense, I wouldn't waste time on your trolling.

David

Jonathan Banquer January 4th 13 04:44 AM

On Jan 3, 8:27*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/2/2013 8:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

On Jan 2, 6:18 pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 1/1/2013 10:59 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Post an original thought you have had.

Often it's not the notes I play, it's the notes I leave out.

He asked for something original, not a quote from Miles Davis.

David

What would be original is if you both gained some common sense.
Frankly, I don't see that happening for either of you anytime soon.

Miles Davis and I? Miles has been dead for over 20 years but he had more
common sense than you'll ever attain.

If had more common sense, I wouldn't waste time on your trolling.

David

"If had more common sense..."

Forget about more... you don't have any.