Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 20 States say they don't believe in Hope and Change, petitionto go stand in the corner and pout like the spoiled children they are

We have yet to get a final count. Notice how once the hot ballots
were counted and those who voted early or overseas were never released.
With record early voters - I feel this might have been the plan on the
democrat party to shut out the elder vote and those businessmen and
women who move about the country and voted early or by absent ballot.

It makes for very suspicious results when a large team from Chicago go
into a state and 'help'. Help what - throw an election ? These people
have been running elections without help before, why now ?

Martin

On 11/25/2012 10:26 PM, Domitius Corbulo wrote:
On 11/25/2012 2:40 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
Gunneria wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:18:28 GMT, "Kirby Grant"
wrote:

On 23-Nov-2012, Billy wrote at
misc.survivalism:

In article ,
"Eddie Haskell" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

LOL....poor little babies who can't stand to lose...when they don't
get their way they stomp their tiny little feet and sulk.

So what don't they like about Hope and Change?

**** off.

-Eddie Haskell

and this is why the Republican,Tea Baggers lost.

That, and also since they are losers to begin with. They keep
clinging to
the illusion of the past and they don't realize that the old, white man
ideology has been cast aside as worthless by the majority.
Republicans are
now officially a minority in this country and since they spend much
of their
time disparaging other minority groups, they will continue to be
losers. It
may turn out that we'll never have another Republican president
until they
abandon all of their failed ideology.

Or until they kill all the leftwingers. Soon..very soon.

1. Lie

The beauty of being "Gunneria", is that he never haves to prove anything
he pulls out of his backside are facts. He just lets fly, and hopes that
some of it sticks . . . , and that is why the Republican,Tea Baggers
lost.

Next time vote 3rd party.

The closest any third party came to making a difference was with Ross
Perot who may have taken some popular votes but not one electoral vote.
This is the problem. I can remember when the Libertarians found their
way onto every ballot in Illinois yet did not win one seat. There is a
fair amount of complaining over the two party system but the voters made
it clear that we have only two parties. Any third party vote is one for
whichever Democrat or Republican wins the election since the only way to
stop him/her is vote for his/her opposition. The opposition in this
election was clearly against Mitt Romney.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/25/2012 8:59 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
We have yet to get a final count. Notice how once the hot ballots
were counted and those who voted early or overseas were never released.
With record early voters - I feel this might have been the plan on the
democrat party to shut out the elder vote and those businessmen and
women who move about the country and voted early or by absent ballot.

It makes for very suspicious results when a large team from Chicago go
into a state and 'help'. Help what - throw an election ? These people
have been running elections without help before, why now ?

Martin

It is great to see you so unhappy - after all it was the republicans who
stole the election a decade ago, so just wallow in your hatred. That
shortens your lifespan.

Or you could grow up and realize that the platform your buddies tried to
ram down our throats was abhorrent to the majority of the voters. Even
if you dislike democrats, the republicans were just plain nasty and
worthless, so there wasn't much choice.
--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:23:25 -0800, a friend
wrote:

On 11/25/2012 8:59 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
We have yet to get a final count. Notice how once the hot ballots
were counted and those who voted early or overseas were never released.
With record early voters - I feel this might have been the plan on the
democrat party to shut out the elder vote and those businessmen and
women who move about the country and voted early or by absent ballot.

It makes for very suspicious results when a large team from Chicago go
into a state and 'help'. Help what - throw an election ? These people
have been running elections without help before, why now ?

Martin

It is great to see you so unhappy - after all it was the republicans who
stole the election a decade ago, so just wallow in your hatred. That
shortens your lifespan.

Stole the election a decade ago. That would have meant you were still
in diapers at that point in time.

Damned shame the court system says you are nothing more than a buffoon
and a pitiful Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kook.

Shrug

And you will be murdered by the People sometime this coming year.

And frankly..it couldnt happen to a better candidate.

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

a fiend wrote:

It is great to see you so unhappy - after all it was the republicans who
stole the election a decade ago, so just wallow in your hatred. That
shortens your lifespan.

Stole the election a decade ago. That would have meant you were still
in diapers at that point in time.

There was no presidential election one decade ago, since it is on a
four year cycle. His daddy must have been beat out in his run for
'offical road kill collector' (who gets first choice of the meat) a
decade ago.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

a fiend wrote:

It is great to see you so unhappy - after all it was the republicans who
stole the election a decade ago, so just wallow in your hatred. That
shortens your lifespan.

Stole the election a decade ago. That would have meant you were still
in diapers at that point in time.

There was no presidential election one decade ago, since it is on a
four year cycle. His daddy must have been beat out in his run for
'offical road kill collector' (who gets first choice of the meat) a
decade ago.

you guys are so cute!! if you had a second neuron, you might realize
that "decade" is not a precise term when used as I did. However, you
are more than welcome to speculate about my age, income, and anything
else. Of course, your speculations are just that, and I am sure that
those who bother to read them will find them illustrative of your
general intellectual abilities. Thank you so much for the great
entertainment. Please keep it up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 20:11:58 -0800, "." wrote:

Gunner wrote:

a fiend wrote:

[...]

You mean you mangled the precisely defined term "decade".

Thanks for playing and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way
out.

Gunner

1. Lie