Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
.[_23_] .[_23_] is offline

Default 20 States say they don't believe in Hope and Change, petitionto go stand in the corner and pout like the spoiled children they are

Gunner wrote:

a fiend wrote:

It is great to see you so unhappy - after all it was the republicans who
stole the election a decade ago, so just wallow in your hatred. That
shortens your lifespan.

Stole the election a decade ago. That would have meant you were still
in diapers at that point in time.

There was no presidential election one decade ago, since it is on a
four year cycle. His daddy must have been beat out in his run for
'offical road kill collector' (who gets first choice of the meat) a
decade ago.

you guys are so cute!! if you had a second neuron, you might realize
that "decade" is not a precise term when used as I did. However, you
are more than welcome to speculate about my age, income, and anything
else. Of course, your speculations are just that, and I am sure that
those who bother to read them will find them illustrative of your
general intellectual abilities. Thank you so much for the great
entertainment. Please keep it up.