Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
a friend a friend is offline

Default 20 States say they don't believe in Hope and Change, petitionto go stand in the corner and pout like the spoiled children they are

On 11/25/2012 8:59 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
We have yet to get a final count. Notice how once the hot ballots
were counted and those who voted early or overseas were never released.
With record early voters - I feel this might have been the plan on the
democrat party to shut out the elder vote and those businessmen and
women who move about the country and voted early or by absent ballot.

It makes for very suspicious results when a large team from Chicago go
into a state and 'help'. Help what - throw an election ? These people
have been running elections without help before, why now ?

Martin

It is great to see you so unhappy - after all it was the republicans who
stole the election a decade ago, so just wallow in your hatred. That
shortens your lifespan.

Or you could grow up and realize that the platform your buddies tried to
ram down our throats was abhorrent to the majority of the voters. Even
if you dislike democrats, the republicans were just plain nasty and
worthless, so there wasn't much choice.
--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM