Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Black Friday Sale -- Rockwell Delta Bench drill press, 1 HP, 115volts, 633c chuck

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt.../8242-0001.jpg

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:03:46 -0600, Ignoramus1661
wrote:

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt.../8242-0001.jpg

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

Someone needs to snag that ASAP!! Hell of a deal!!!

Is the motor single phase or 3ph? If its 3ph..a VFD is a great
addition!!

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt.../8242-0001.jpg

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

Someone needs to snag that ASAP!! Hell of a deal!!!

Is the motor single phase or 3ph? If its 3ph..a VFD is a great
addition!!

115 volt single phase.

It also comes with A-B on/off switch and even E-stop button.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus1661 wrote:

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt.../8242-0001.jpg

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

What do you have that I might need surface grinder, dead CNC Bridgeport,
etc.? I'll be on my next CT trip heading up Dec 13th and coming back 2-3
weeks later.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-11-24, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus1661 wrote:

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt.../8242-0001.jpg

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

What do you have that I might need surface grinder, dead CNC Bridgeport,
etc.? I'll be on my next CT trip heading up Dec 13th and coming back 2-3
weeks later.

I have a half-dead CNC Bridgeport BOSS indeed. Stepper driven. It may
not be fully dead, it powers up and runs the spindle, but I did not
find a way to run the X Y Z. Maybe I missed something.

It is a great retrofit candidate and you can use Mach3 for running the
steppers.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I forgot to say, I also have a fully functional, as far as I can tell,
5 HP, Lagunmatic 320 CNC milling machine. Comes with all manuals, can
be tested under power etc. Has a parallel port for uploading
programs or programmed from the control. I have an ad for it at
cnczone classifieds. I will give you a much better price. It does not
need any retrofitting.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Oh and I also have a Tree 220 CNC milling machine with Milltronics
control, in immaculate condition. Comes from a bankrupt shop that made
US military optics for snipers.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-11-24, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus1661 wrote:

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt.../8242-0001.jpg

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

What do you have that I might need surface grinder, dead CNC Bridgeport,
etc.? I'll be on my next CT trip heading up Dec 13th and coming back 2-3
weeks later.

I have a half-dead CNC Bridgeport BOSS indeed. Stepper driven. It may
not be fully dead, it powers up and runs the spindle, but I did not
find a way to run the X Y Z. Maybe I missed something.

It is a great retrofit candidate and you can use Mach3 for running the
steppers.

They all sound interesting. Let me see how much cash I have on hand when
it comes time for the trip.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:09:57 -0600, Ignoramus17284
wrote:

Oh and I also have a Tree 220 CNC milling machine with Milltronics
control, in immaculate condition. Comes from a bankrupt shop that made
US military optics for snipers.

And they went tits up?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Oh and I also have a Tree 220 CNC milling machine with Milltronics
control, in immaculate condition. Comes from a bankrupt shop that made
US military optics for snipers.

And they went tits up?

Apparently so.

I am not sure why, maybe the owner died, I did not have time to find
out.

They had some most immaculate equipment that I have ever seen. Two
brand new looking late Hardinge HLV lathes, they went for $18,000 each.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt...-Drill-Press-1...

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

FWIW...Ig has a nice DP here...I have several of them...and the price
is fair.

Anyone who needs one should be following up on this offer...Ig is a
good guy and honest.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I bet high tech took the day. Even with the old tried ways.
In some stations in life there can be a jump up a level that
leaves the dust behind. Likely to high for the retiring guys
that was with the start of art materials.

Martin

wrote:

Oh and I also have a Tree 220 CNC milling machine with Milltronics
control, in immaculate condition. Comes from a bankrupt shop that made
US military optics for snipers.

And they went tits up?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-11-25, Martin Eastburn wrote:
I bet high tech took the day. Even with the old tried ways.
In some stations in life there can be a jump up a level that
leaves the dust behind. Likely to high for the retiring guys
that was with the start of art materials.

That shop had some high end CNC equipment also, like big Fadals and
such.

wrote:

Oh and I also have a Tree 220 CNC milling machine with Milltronics
control, in immaculate condition. Comes from a bankrupt shop that made
US military optics for snipers.

And they went tits up?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 24, 7:48*pm, Ignoramus17284 ignoramus17...@NOSPAM.

On 2012-11-24, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus1661 wrote:

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt...-Drill-Press-1...

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

What do you have that I might need surface grinder, dead CNC Bridgeport,
etc.? I'll be on my next CT trip heading up Dec 13th and coming back 2-3
weeks later.

I have a half-dead CNC Bridgeport BOSS indeed. Stepper driven. It may
not be fully dead, it powers up and runs the spindle, but I did not
find a way to run the X Y Z. Maybe I missed something.

It is a great retrofit candidate and you can use Mach3 for running the
steppers.

1. Lie

FADAL's aren't "high end" CNC equipment.