Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus17284 Ignoramus17284 is offline

Default Black Friday Sale -- Rockwell Delta Bench drill press, 1 HP,115volts, 633c chuck

On 2012-11-24, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus1661 wrote:

Picture is not great but here it is.

http://yabe.chudov.com/Rockwell-Delt.../8242-0001.jpg

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking special Price is $300.

Awesome drill press, small and quiet, industrial type table with
trough, but small. 1 HP is a lot of horsepower.

Will not last long

What do you have that I might need surface grinder, dead CNC Bridgeport,
etc.? I'll be on my next CT trip heading up Dec 13th and coming back 2-3
weeks later.

I have a half-dead CNC Bridgeport BOSS indeed. Stepper driven. It may
not be fully dead, it powers up and runs the spindle, but I did not
find a way to run the X Y Z. Maybe I missed something.

It is a great retrofit candidate and you can use Mach3 for running the
steppers.