Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does anyone know of a company or individual that buys used bandsaw welders?

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895 machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks

| Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to |
| rec.crafts.metalworking and other groups |

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Try posting to Usenet the regular way.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"thecwirkos" wrote in
message oups.com...

| Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to |
| rec.crafts.metalworking and other groups |

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

thecwirkos wrote:

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895 machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a
company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any
companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Sell them on eBay, that's where I got mine. Used equipment brokers
will offer pennies for them, and turn around and sell them for $200
each.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-10-02, thecwirkos wrote:
I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895 machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks

Well ... a quick search on the web turns up this:

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/jaimecaceresgallegos/album%202/?action=view&current=991.jpg&mobile=true&co=10

which they claim to be a *brazing* machine, not a welding machine, but
what I can see in the too-small image suggests that it is a welder, not
a brazer. But it seems to be rather large for hobby users in any case.

At least it gives you an idea what someone wants to sell one
for.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

eBay

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 20:18:01 +0000, thecwirkos
wrote:

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895 machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks

How much do you want to the Stycos? Lots of folks here would be
interested

I dont have a clue what a Viscat Fulgor is....

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895 machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks

For the readers...a Viscat is another blade welder

http://www.viscatfulgor.com/ing/pagi...?page=Catalogo

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895
machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a
company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any
companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give
me. Thanks

For the readers...a Viscat is another blade welder

http://www.viscatfulgor.com/ing/pagi...?page=Catalogo

The name looks like 'capture the lightning' in Latin.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 07:25:29 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895
machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a
company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any
companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give
me. Thanks

For the readers...a Viscat is another blade welder

http://www.viscatfulgor.com/ing/pagi...?page=Catalogo

The name looks like 'capture the lightning' in Latin.

Appropriate and rather cool!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GW GW is offline

replying to Stormin Mormon , GW wrote:

If you still have the Stryco MF-2 I am interested. Thanks

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...-b-555540-.htm

SP Trading Company Stanislav Proskurovsky Stanp2323 SCAMMERS Don't buy electronics from this company refurbished JUNK Billy Bob Woodworking 2 July 17th 07 10:55 AM
Best Installer = Company or Individual? RAJ Home Repair 2 June 12th 06 09:20 PM
MSC buys J&L AL Metalworking 8 April 4th 06 03:39 AM
news.individual.net Larry Blanchard Woodworking 6 February 23rd 05 03:39 PM
How effective are home bandsaw welders? Nick Alexander Metalworking 4 July 12th 04 04:09 PM