Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does anyone know of a company or individual that buys used bandsaw welders?

thecwirkos wrote:

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895 machine.
They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a
company
that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any
companies
that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Sell them on eBay, that's where I got mine. Used equipment brokers
will offer pennies for them, and turn around and sell them for $200
each.

Jon