Larry Blanchard

Default news.individual.net

Well, I guess I won't be keeping my account at n.i.n after all. The
following from the FirstPay site is the reason:

2. Disclosure of the information
we collect is made by us, as
described in the "Information
Collection" Section above, to
companies that perform
marketing services for us or to
other financial institutions with
whom we have joint marketing
agreements.

Did someone mention that n.i.n would allow other payment options?

Dave Hinz

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:24:42 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:
Well, I guess I won't be keeping my account at n.i.n after all. The
following from the FirstPay site is the reason:

2. Disclosure of the information
we collect is made by us, as
described in the "Information
Collection" Section above, to
companies that perform
marketing services for us or to
other financial institutions with
whom we have joint marketing
agreements.

Ah, that's not good.

Did someone mention that n.i.n would allow other payment options?

If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll
email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.

Dave